Do boutiques ship to eachother?

nddj

chanel lover
O.G.
Nov 24, 2008
Sadly my local boutique(Amsterdam, The Netherlands) does not carry the grey deauville, only gold and blue. My SA will keep an eye out for me and noted down my number, but I want to call the boutiques in my neighbouring country tomorrow (Antwerp and Brussels) to see if they have any.. does anyone know if boutiques ship to eachother internationally? If not, I’d have to drive to Antwerp.. but I’d rather try the shipping instead!

Thanks!

Yes, the boutiques ship to eachother. Your local boutique can put in a request to have the item shipped to them. For newly launched collections they have to wait 3 weeks after launch. But you can always call the other boutique’s yourself & have them ship it directly to you. Hope this helps[emoji106]

Reactions: Flowerlily
I actually think it’s better to work with your SA and use their relationship with the other store to purchase, rather than try to do it independently. You can call other stores and notify your SA if you hit something, but you might get farther if you have your SA make the request on your behalf. Obviously if your SA is not hustling for you then do it yourself (and find a better SA). Good luck!

Sadly my local boutique(Amsterdam, The Netherlands) does not carry the grey deauville, only gold and blue. My SA will keep an eye out for me and noted down my number, but I want to call the boutiques in my neighbouring country tomorrow (Antwerp and Brussels) to see if they have any.. does anyone know if boutiques ship to eachother internationally? If not, I’d have to drive to Antwerp.. but I’d rather try the shipping instead!

Thanks!
My boutique ships from other ones.