Do Bags Come With Tissue Paper Bearing The Word Chanel And The Cc Logo??

venusfly

Quality not Quantity. Less can be more!
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
I bought all my bags from the CHANEL boutique and the tissue paper was regular unmarked tissue. A friend recently showed me her new bag purchased from an ebay seller with accompanying tissue paper wrapped around the body of the bag which has the words CHANEL and the CC logo embossed all over the paper? Is this a new thing with CHANEL? :s

It depends. I have never received chanel logo tissue paper for my NM purchase, but I often receive this logo tissue paper for my purchase from Chanel boutiques.

chanel logo tissue paper is only used if they are purchased directly from the boutiques. NM, Saks and Nordies do not have them. the ebay seller must have done so in order to get the tissue paper.

Yup. When I've received my bags from the boutiques, they were always stuffed with unmarked tissue paper. They were always wrapped in the box in the Chanel marked tissue paper. :yes: I don't throw any of it away lol.

Thanks guys! The bag is as you all describe. Wrapped in the logo paper and stuffed with plain tissue. The logo and words CHANEl are in white print and not very visible unless you look closely. :yes::tup: