Do any premier designers make a phone wallet?

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
I've seen some from Marc Jacobs and Tory Burch, but I haven't seen any by any premier designers.

LV makes a phone folio but it only has one slot, and if it had like 3 slots would be great.

Any other ideas?

OH--and I'd prefer leather, not canvas or saffiano.

I've seen some from Marc Jacobs and Tory Burch, but I haven't seen any by any premier designers.

LV makes a phone folio but it only has one slot, and if it had like 3 slots would be great.

Any other ideas?

Boy, I am not seeing anything. I checked BV, Balenciaga, Mulberry, Max Mara - there's a BV continental wallet that might work but it's not 'made for' the phone. There are pouches galore. How odd!!!

ETA: Proenza Schouler has a 'chain wallet' that may be something to look at - Check out Barney's, see what they have -

Boy, I am not seeing anything. I checked BV, Balenciaga, Mulberry, Max Mara - there's a BV continental wallet that might work but it's not 'made for' the phone. There are pouches galore. How odd!!!

ETA: Proenza Schouler has a 'chain wallet' that may be something to look at - Check out Barney's, see what they have -
If the PS chain comes off, that might work. I had one made on Etsy but I have turned into a real monster about labels and need to get a freaking grip. :lol:

I know! Isn't it weird??? Barneys was the first place I looked. They basically have exactly what Bloomingdales, Neimans, Saks and Nordstrom have--that Marc Jacobs, a bunch of Tori...yea.

Any other ideas?

Dolce and Gabbana makes a cute one! I have it and really like it. But I'm not sure if it's saffiano?! Pic from my Instagram ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462473017.923815.jpg

chanel makes them. similar to the pic i will attach, they come in all kinds of fabric and leathers. but not all phones will fit so you have to try it out.

Attachments

• BW117420-1-00000.jpg
    BW117420-1-00000.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 132
ame, check out vajacases.com, the Lola Wallet - if you want high end (in the tech world), Vaja is it. The Lola wallet looks like what you want - I have used Vaja cases for my stuff for years and for quality you cannot beat them. Better than the bag designers we like - because this stuff is built to last. You can customize leather type and colors, etc.

Attachments

• lola-wristlet-leather-iphone-6-cases_2048x2048.jpg
    lola-wristlet-leather-iphone-6-cases_2048x2048.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 126
That is nice! I can see where you'd want a better finished one, though. Are you checking men's stuff, too? I've found that designers often don't think we (women) want something like thist.

Yea I have found that it works really well, but I would like it to be nicer looking.

I always check men's actually, bec I find that many designers put things out in Navy for men vs often don't for women. And I don't really want black or pink or red stuff. They also tend to make things flatter.

ame, check out vajacases.com, the Lola Wallet - if you want high end (in the tech world), Vaja is it. The Lola wallet looks like what you want - I have used Vaja cases for my stuff for years and for quality you cannot beat them. Better than the bag designers we like - because this stuff is built to last. You can customize leather type and colors, etc.

I know that brand well. There was another brand I found wallet cases on, but wasn't quite what i was looking for--and you can customize literally every aspect of it. I can't find the bookmark, but I recall bookmarking it.