Do any premier designers make a phone wallet?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've seen some from Marc Jacobs and Tory Burch, but I haven't seen any by any premier designers.

LV makes a phone folio but it only has one slot, and if it had like 3 slots would be great.

Any other ideas?

OH--and I'd prefer leather, not canvas or saffiano.

2. Boy, I am not seeing anything. I checked BV, Balenciaga, Mulberry, Max Mara - there's a BV continental wallet that might work but it's not 'made for' the phone. There are pouches galore. How odd!!!

ETA: Proenza Schouler has a 'chain wallet' that may be something to look at - Check out Barney's, see what they have -

3. chanel makes them too but very hard to find

4. If the PS chain comes off, that might work. I had one made on Etsy but I have turned into a real monster about labels and need to get a freaking grip. :lol:

I know! Isn't it weird??? Barneys was the first place I looked. They basically have exactly what Bloomingdales, Neimans, Saks and Nordstrom have--that Marc Jacobs, a bunch of Tori...yea.

5. Oohh.....do you know what it's called?

6. Dolce and Gabbana makes a cute one! I have it and really like it. But I'm not sure if it's saffiano?! Pic from my Instagram ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462473017.923815.jpg

7. chanel makes them. similar to the pic i will attach, they come in all kinds of fabric and leathers. but not all phones will fit so you have to try it out.

Attached Files:

8. I'll have to see if I can find that. I don't see it on the site at all.

Thanks!

9. This is the one i had made on Etsy. Just for reference

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462473370.197932.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462473382.697479.jpg

10. you have to find it in stores only, or get yourself an SA who will locate it. i just bought one in lambskin last year. they come around on resale sites too a lot.

11. Ah, ok...I haven't ventured into Chanel so that's good to know. Thank you!

12. That is nice! I can see where you'd want a better finished one, though. Are you checking men's stuff, too? I've found that designers often don't think we (women) want something like thist.

13. ame, check out vajacases.com, the Lola Wallet - if you want high end (in the tech world), Vaja is it. The Lola wallet looks like what you want - I have used Vaja cases for my stuff for years and for quality you cannot beat them. Better than the bag designers we like - because this stuff is built to last. You can customize leather type and colors, etc.

Attached Files:

14. Yea I have found that it works really well, but I would like it to be nicer looking.

I always check men's actually, bec I find that many designers put things out in Navy for men vs often don't for women. And I don't really want black or pink or red stuff. They also tend to make things flatter.

15. I know that brand well. There was another brand I found wallet cases on, but wasn't quite what i was looking for--and you can customize literally every aspect of it. I can't find the bookmark, but I recall bookmarking it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice