Do any of you look at your extensive handbag collection

Yes, but I suck it up and force myself to find something that works. I am very happy with my collection overall and am trying to build up savings I dipped into when I was unemployed this summer plus focusing on home remodeling.

However, last night I did have a bag dilemma. I went salsa dancing and wore a halter dress with brown tones and was planning on bringing my mackenzie clutch in the deep brown python color which I love. However, I needed to wear an overcoat and I wore a black camel hair coat and I just can't carry a brown bag with a black coat. Sigh...I brought a black chloe clutch instead. And since I was going to be dancing and not carrying a bag all evening I didn't worry about black clashing with a brown tone dress.

Oh the things we go through to look good....LOL!!

Hahaha I am so this way also. I think it's the gathering instinct we have as women - it's internally programmed, gals! :nogood::rolleyes: I can gather pretty well with practically anything, but my downfall is bags. I think I average one a month. And they are not cheap! So there's lots of empathy coming from me with no useful advice. Look at my ticker - I'm on to the Chanel sharpei! Geez!