Do any of you ladies...ever drink too much???

1. :heart: Just curious....I think I have been drinking too much lately...and I do not like it!!! Just wondered if anyone else felt the same.

2. i do...but i am a light weight so after 1 or 2 i am pretty gone

3. I don't. I never drink alcohol... just because I really don't like it. :yucky: Sometimes it's a bit boring when all your friends are drunk and you aren't :upsidedown:

4. i could use a big ol' drink right now.

i don't drink very much for a college student at a party school, but i do occassionally have one too many.

5. No...alcohol is actually pretty caloric!

6. I've only been drunk two times in my 51 years. Both times were because I didn't realize how strong the drinks were. That was back in my YAS days (young and stupid).

I've gotten tipsy a few times on champagne, but other than that, I pretty much stick to my glass or so of red wine. I don't know if it's getting older or what, but that's about all I can handle before I fall asleep!

I'm such a cheap drunk these days! :drinkup:

7. i do amanda,... i can go months and months not havign a drop. but then when i start i end up drinkign alot. and i heard they are FULL of calories.. eugh

8. Nope. I like to drink just to the point of "feeling good", if you know what I mean. I miust admit, I've been stuck on Mojito's lately - but maybe one a week if that.........

I never, ever get drunk though. I HAVE been, though and can't stand that feeling - especially the next morning. URGGHHHHH!

9. Aside from all the teenage drinking-as-much-as-you-can-in-a-short-space-of-time that most of us have been through, I used to drink rather excessively, usually when there was something major going on in my life - it became a bit of a problem at one time, a few years ago, so i weaned myself off.:shame: :angel:

But now? I rarely touch the stuff...i would rather have a nice cuppa tea..:wlae:

10. Occasionally I get blasted. Most weekends I drink to the point of "feeling good", but sometimes I want to get trashed, college-student style :nuts: I pay for it the next day, but the night before sure is fun!

11. I haven't consumed alcohol in almost a year (too many empty calories), but I have overdone it before. It's not the worth the headache and vomiting, I can tell you that. After that nasty incident, I was very careful not to overimbibe when I was out with friends. Now I just drink diet soda. I don't need to be wasted to have a good time.

12. I think after being such a SAINT this summer .....now that Im home again I just have been living it up....IM OVER IT NOW!!! Ughhhhh socializing can be HARD work here in Key west.

13. About two years ago I drank practically every day during the summer...and alone too! lol But now I'm all married and a homebody and we rarely go out drinking anymore. Honestly, ever since I quit smoking I haven't felt like drinking at all. So now...I'll have _a_ drink and it ends there. It's no funn now that I can't smoke! waaahhh! hehe

14. I have never drank to the point of being sick drunk in my entire life...but I have been really tipsy many, many times!

I do enjoy a cocktail or a glass of wine, but rarely have more than two at a time (in the same evening, not one in each hand!!:P ) And I always try to make sure there is food in my stomach as well.

Lately, none of my happy hour buds have been up for drinks...so I'm lucky if I have a glass of wine at home every now and again these days!

15. Back in the day, my friends and I used to get wasted. As I got older, I realized alcohol started affecting me differently. So, I switched to drinking only white liquors. Then, sometimes I would get drunk when I was not trying to get drunk. My social group at the time only wanted to drink. I was definitely passed that stage in my life. Next, I switched to only wine. Then I realized I was drinking for all the wrong reasons. Lastly, I don't drink anymore, 10 months. I feel good! I enjoy going out without having to have a drink. I don't knock anyone for getting their drink on. But, it was not for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice