Do any of you have this JC bag?

Chrystal162

amoureaux de cuirsac
O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
California
Hi there! I just purchased a Juicy Couture Edendale black leather bag on ebay. It's an older model (from 2010, I think) though this was the first time I had seen it. It hasn't arrived yet, but I have some questions for others who own the same bag. First of all, did you have any issues with the extra-large dimensions? Do you like (or hate) the bag? Though I realize that it's a ginormous bag, I just loved all of the exterior features... several pockets, nickel embellishments, not-black interior, and the fact that it can be worn crossbody. I'm 5'4" by-the-way. I've been checking the Internet for reviews on this particular bag, and found next to nothing. Any feedback from you (especially with photos) would be much appreciated. :smile:

Attachments

Chrystal162

amoureaux de cuirsac
O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
California
That bag looks awesome, love the pocket features and it's shape.
I was out of town for a few days, and came home to it yesterday. It was my birthday, and made a fabulous gift to myself. I'm using it crossbody, and though I'm only 5'4", I still love it. The outer compartments make accessing everything so easy. What's interesting is that it is a heavy bag, I carry a LOT of stuff (even a thick book-sized journal), yet it doesn't feel heavy while I'm wearing it. It didn't come with the strap, so I just used one from an old leather briefcase.