Do any of you have the same style bag...different color.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Was just curious if there was one style bag that you liked so much, that you had to have it in various colors/materials?

Post pix if u can. ;)

2. yep! 12705 legacy tote. Gray and black

Attached Files:

3. Oh yeah, I have the Mandy Courier in Black and Whiskey and the Ali in White and Sig/Gold.

4. I haven't done it yet, but I would buy another color in my Legacy satchel.

5. ummm....YES!!!:graucho:

6. YUP! 2 Legacy shoulders, 2 Bridgits, 2 Legacy Satchels, 2 GiGi's, 2 Lindsays, 2 Lilys, 2 Sabrinas ...etc. It is a struggle not to get one of every color when I find a bag I like. Just ask Baglady!!!!

Baglady ....you want to weigh in???? LOL!:P

7. Haha we know you and Baglady buy in triplicate!!! I try to not repeat bags/colors, but it must be contagious from these two because I now have an amethyst and black Bridgit, and I know my arm could be twisted into getting a platinum one at a really good outlet price.

8. SABRINA - Steel,Pink,Putty,Espresso & last but no least - Rosegold

9. oh YES! I have ALI in the '06 Black and Natural and the '08 Outlet ALI bag in Raspberry!!! My fav of all time.....with Mandy a close second!!

Attached Files:

10. yup! (see my sig)

11. I have a black leather Gigi and a chocolate sig Gigi:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I thought about getting it in gray too!

12. Oh gosh.... Ummm, NO, I think I should DEFINITELY pass on weighing in...WAY too embarrassing!! :shame::lol:

What's even worse is that sometimes I buy backups for bags I really like (in the same color). So it's not just multiple colors for bags I like.

I definitely have some sort of disease! :sad:

13. ^^too funny!! :nuts:

I have a teal legacy shoulder bag and a walnut legacy shoulder bag!

14. When I find a bag I love I'll buy it in multiple colors. I adore the Sabrina and have 3 (magenta, black and steel) and I also love the pleated ergo hobos, so have 2 of them (rose and mahagony).

15. I have these 2 as pictured above, 3 legacy totes: brown, gray and black. 2 sabrinas in laid and large black and brass, hopefully espresso and steel, 2 lindsays espresso and gray.