Do any of you guys blog?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just started a fashion blog like...less than 24 hours ago...and was wondering if any of you guys knew how to get the word out? Or any tips? I think I'll feel awful lonely making entries that no one looks at. I don't know if I'm allowed to advertise my blog (and it's really nothing to speak of yet. Just 5 entries or so) but I did post the link in my signature. Anyway, any tips (or visits!) would be much appreciated :P .

2. i often see people linking their blogs on myspace, facebook, or friendster pages... or in sigs on this forum and other forums as well.

i've been blogging for years, since i was in high school... but now i find that i don't have much i want to write about anymore. i still have a xanga and one at blogger, but i don't post entries as often as i used to. i spend enough time online shopping and on this forum anyway.

btw, i just checked out your blog... just wanted to say, i LOVE mike & chris hoodies. =)

3. I've never blogged before. I just never got into it. I'm really having fun with this though. Thanks for checking it out :yahoo: And I'm so obsessed with mike & chris!

4. I used to blog, but got to be too time consuming and I got bored.

5. Never really got into that. Once I had a livejournal (for a very short period of time) and a guy I really really liked saw it and oh boy that was not good. He was ticked that I didn't mention him, like he thought he was such a profound influence in my life or something. Guh.
    Zoints has a blog option built in on the profiles, but I still can't be convinced to succumb so I disabled mine. :P I know my mom looks at my profile, along with some 3,000 strangers a day, so that creeps me out. But I guess the purpose is for people to read it, eh. haha.

6. Hi, my name is Vlad and I run a blog that reaches out to over 1.5 million people a month. :graucho:

7. I thought I was blogging..

8. vlad help! how do I get people to read mine?
    Irishgal - hehe I think I have my definitions wrong.

9. i also just started my blog on bags couple of months ago, and i love doing it!
    it's bag craze

nerphanie, i love that mike&chris dress with hood! it's pretty :P

vlad, you're the greates blogger in this forum, i guess everyone admits it :P

10. yeah me and my friends used to blog like crazy now not so much really cant be bothered..

11. I used to but not anymore. Things happen. I used to be part of some other forum and I'm not anymore. I think there's something wrong wtih me and commitment (sp?) or something.

12. you seem pretty committed to this forum. 8,847 posts! :yahoo:

13. I blog.

Livejournal
    Pregnancy Blog
    Public Blog

14. I started one for my sister & I to blog about our family business that we are currently running in Ensenada, Baja California, making ceramic BBQ's. I started it because a lot of our customers are interested in different recipes, new products that we make, different tiled BBQs, etc. Our company name is "Kamado" and our customers started calling my sisters & I the "Kamadettes" so that is what we call the blog. I would also post about random stuff. But, I have been so busy lately that I have not had much time to update it.

Kamadettes

15. I used to blog, and by blog I take it to mean writing like a journal, which is a bit different than TPF even tho yes we're technically blogging as we speak. Anyhoo It gets old after awhile I must say. I was writing about personal stuff though, and I reached a point where I was just sick of myself and the whole process. So it's no more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice