Do any of you girls also buy chloe clothes and accessories?

Surprisingly my 5" wedges are the most comfy platforms I have, even more so than the Louboutin's which are amazingly wearable.

I am sure the loafers would be better :angel:

ikaesmallz said:
nope but for those who have purchased shoes, are they comfy?? i wanna get the creme loafers.

all the shoes I have from Chloe are amazingly comfy, but the sizes are all over the place.

I am usually a standard UK size 5 (38). The tie front ones swamped me in a 38 they were like clown shoes. But my boots are a size 39 and fit perfectly :confused1: , and my gold paddy shoes are a large size 5 so you really need to be able to try them on!
:yes:

aw thanks chloe_babe. I love them too - my pair are the leather flats w/the grosgrain bow and are basically the same color as the sable paddy. Go with everything BUT super light for flats.

Very pretty shoes! I'm so interested to hear that they are comfortable as well. And about the odd sizing. Not so good for me as I'd definitely have to mail order anything I bought.

unfortunately they do not stock chloe clothes or shoes where i live, but even if they do i don't think i can afford to buy them. but i might buy shoes one day to match my paddys. need to save up.

I'm in the same boat -- but it's possible to buy online from Net-a-Porter or to have your local branch of a large department store bring in what you'd like. Also, sales do happen!

I love Chloe clothes.

I own 1 blouse, 1 sweater, a pair of jeans, two pairs of pants, and a skirt (everything except the skirt is from the Philo years). I also own the wedges. I think last year and the year before were really the only times to own Chloe- Lagerfeld sucked, and McCartney didn't do much- the only reason Chloe got so big was with the genius of Phoebe Philo.

Now that Philo is gone the line is going to go down fast.

I want to buy these:

NMX9826_mn.jpg
0462255394837_275x275.jpg
index.jpg

Still trying to decide if I should... :angel:

Audrey, they have updated the shoe for winter, which is more closed and much more practical for a/w, but still gorgeous. But the coat, is gorgeous :heart: , I would sooo go for it, it would look amazing with the shoes!
Here is a piccie of the latest paddy pump shoe. I do not find that length of boot flattering. I prefer an ankle boot or a full length knee boot, but you would get away with them if you are tall :yes:
paddyshoe.jpg

^ I love the shoes you posted chloe-babe! You're right they are much better for fall/winter. :yes: I'm getting a black Miu Miu coffer and I think they would look so good together! But... what I really want is the coat! I'm pretty tall (5'10) and I LOVE the length of it! I think longer coats look better on me. This week I want to visit their store to see if they have it. :heart: