Do any of you girls also buy chloe clothes and accessories?

Yep I do. I have a fair few pairs of Chloe Shoes, and have bought a Black Winter evening dress for the coming season. However, most of the pieces, whilst beautiful are outrageously priced :biggrin:, so its a case of really coveting one piece a season and then buying the leather goods which oddly seem reasonably priced compared to the clothing ;)

I have two pair of Chloe wooden wedges, blanc and chocolate.
The clothes does tend to be very costly!! My favorite clothing
labels are Kors, DvF, Theory, and for a huge splurge, Narciso Rodriguez.

I just got into Chloe but I did see some beautiful shoes at their boutique! :love: I wanna go back and grab them... Their clothing does seem a bit pricey tho.

I'm dreaming of getting some shoes or boots, they're all lovely...!! :heart: :heart:
...honestly I have avoided buying clothes from chloe this far because of the prices, but now I remembered one beautiful jacket I saw there and it's a shame I didn't check it as they had -70% in some of the clothing..!! I always just get too exited about the bags and I forget to check their clothing, I think I shoud go back there next week! :biggrin:

I know exactly what all of you mean!

I got curious because I really looked at the clothing for the first time a few weeks ago. I was really impressed at how nicely made and just, well, nice 'feeling' it was.

But it is very pricey.

It sounds as though some of you have got some wonderful pieces.