Do any Coach poppy lover's carry their Glam Tote's Everyday????

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
Just wanted to know if any Glam Tote lover's carry your tote's as an everyday bag?I haven't used my Ikat Maggie since buying this bag.I almost feel guilty, but with the size and how light weight these op art glam tote's are, it's hard not to for me! I have recieved Alot of compliments on this bag, and not as many on my Maggie.Not that this is a factor, but , to me this is such a fun tote.I also just ordered a Purse To Go , and I've never purchased 1 of these as well...I'm hoping it will give my bag alittle more structure! Anyhow, if you use your glam as an everyday bag, please share....

COACH ADDICT

"We're all born naked and the rest is drag" RUPAUL
O.G.
Apr 27, 2009
I do not either due to the quanity and rotation but..

But Dawn if I was you I would make the Poppy your everyday and the Maggie the weekend bag or us one for a few months and the other for a few months... And take that lovely Mini Soho out on the weekend (that is such a gorgeous bag)...

this kind of balace helps keep your bags in better shape.

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
I do not either due to the quanity and rotation but..

But Dawn if I was you I would make the Poppy your everyday and the Maggie the weekend bag or us one for a few months and the other for a few months... And take that lovely Mini Soho out on the weekend (that is such a gorgeous bag)...

this kind of balace helps keep your bags in better shape.
;)Thanks CoachAddict, I think that is a good idea too...I did carry my Maggie out yesterday...But then I went right back to my Glam,lol..I just think that the size works better for me! As for my Suede demi flap, I love this bag, it was my 1st Coach ever, and it is way too small, but maybe when I go to the movie's or to dinner that would be a great choice..I haven't carried that bag in along time..I love the color, (Flint) it is such a rare color....

HighlyFavored1

I heart handbags!!!!
O.G.
May 18, 2010
I have a glam tote in navy and am in love with her!...So much so that I felt bad for not wearing my other bags. I had to force myself to switch bags! She is so light-weight, yet spacious and goes with any jean outfit. I don't want to wear her out too much, so I put stuffing in her to keep her shape...but sometimes it's hard to not pick her up again!

Attachments

• glam tote.jpg
    glam tote.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 314

dana6189

Jun 4, 2008
Yup I use my Graffiti Glam Tote every day! I've been using it every day since I bought it. Since I have a smaller Coach collection (8 bags) I usually carry my newest one for a while until I buy another new one, but I do switch every so often with my older bags. I love them all so I try to use them all!

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
Yes, you can definitely wear her as an everyday bag but I agree with CoachAddict, for the Glam Tote for everyday and your Maggie for the weekends so that you don't abandon poor Maggie! :smile:
I love your Glam too...Yeah its hard for me because I get hooked on carrying 1 bag...Now that I got my Glam Tote, I just can't see any reasons to switch out, right now any ways..I still can't believe the space in these bags and how light weight they really are...Being a Mom of 4 and 2 being under 4, this bag is perfect for me....Awhile back I bought the Patent older Glam tote and my dd took that one, and then I bought her the older version of the orange/pink one for her bd in June and she love's both of them and only carries those 2 bags,lol....

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
Yup I use my Graffiti Glam Tote every day! I've been using it every day since I bought it. Since I have a smaller Coach collection (8 bags) I usually carry my newest one for a while until I buy another new one, but I do switch every so often with my older bags. I love them all so I try to use them all!
Thats a cute tote too, the material is different from the Op art one's I think...I love the thickness of the op art one's they seem to be more durable...

HighlyFavored1

I heart handbags!!!!
O.G.
May 18, 2010
I love your Glam too...Yeah its hard for me because I get hooked on carrying 1 bag...Now that I got my Glam Tote, I just can't see any reasons to switch out, right now any ways..I still can't believe the space in these bags and how light weight they really are...Being a Mom of 4 and 2 being under 4, this bag is perfect for me....Awhile back I bought the Patent older Glam tote and my dd took that one, and then I bought her the older version of the orange/pink one for her bd in June and she love's both of them and only carries those 2 bags,lol....

The funny thing is I wasn't a fan of the Poppy collection and passed up the orange/pink glam tote because I usually don't wear those colors or color combination. I saw the navy, tried it on in Macy's (30% off, yes!) and instantly LIKED her (my favorite color is blue). Not until, I actually put all of my things in her and STILL had room left over, is when I realized that I was in LOVE with her! The Glam Tote is definitely a great bag for a mom on the go. It is stylish, yet meets your needs for being light weight and spacious. At times I feel something might be wrong with me when I go on and on about this bag lol, but I'm glad that tpf has GLAM TOTE LOVERS!!! :woohoo:

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
The funny thing is I wasn't a fan of the Poppy collection and passed up the orange/pink glam tote because I usually don't wear those colors or color combination. I saw the navy, tried it on in Macy's (30% off, yes!) and instantly LIKED her (my favorite color is blue). Not until, I actually put all of my things in her and STILL had room left over, is when I realized that I was in LOVE with her! The Glam Tote is definitely a great bag for a mom on the go. It is stylish, yet meets your needs for being light weight and spacious. At times I feel something might be wrong with me when I go on and on about this bag lol, but I'm glad that tpf has GLAM TOTE LOVERS!!! :woohoo:
See, I feel the same way...There is Nothing wrong with Loving a certain bag if it suits all of our needs..And the Glam Tote happens to be our choice..So I'm happy I'm not alone!!!! I baby my bags, i only have the 3, but for some reason, I just can't feel the same for the other 2,lol...:P