Do all white bags turn yellow after a while?

1. I read somewhere that some white bags turn yellow after some use. Do all of them do that? I just got a white bag as a gift and don't plan on using it as an every-day bag (don't want to get it dirty). But then if it's going to turn yellow, I'd rather exchange it for a different non-white bag.

Thanks!

2. I bought a white leather bag ~4 months ago and it's still white... it's one of my favourite bags, I use it quite often - still looks perfect, no dirt, no yellow :yes:

3. I have a Fendi bag with white leather and I noticed that the top of the shoulder strap (where is it exposed to the sun) is yellowing. Is there is way to reverse the process? I have had it less than a year and have only carried it a dozen times or so.

4. I have a white cole haan bag for 2 yrs...& the leather doesn't look as white as before..but it's not turning yellow..it's more greyish white than bright white like when it was new.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice