Do all the bags come in boxes?

I bought an nf last year in the store and they just gave me the dust bag and paperbag..maybe when you request it or say its a gift for someone they will give you one..i read it somewhere here

If you order online do the bags come in a hard box? Or if you buy at a store will they?
I've always been offered one automatically when I shop in the boutique and have even seen them offered for tiny charms and mini pochettes. My Mom has ordered online and the bag arrives nestled in its dust bag and LV box with an external shipping box to take the postal beatings.

The first couple of in store purchases I had to request a box. Now they ask if I want a box. The purchases I've made online have all been small and have come in a box.

I think there is no standard procedure and it depends on your luck and their availability, sometime on the SA's mood.
Why don't you request for one, when buying instore or online?
The best part is even if it doesn't come in a box you can go to the store and ask for one later. Good luck.

I have always received my items in a box... both online and at the store without being asked if I want one. Not all of the boxes were the hard ones... some were the softer flat pack boxes.

Thanks guys, yes well Ive bought a few small things in store the last few years and they always ask if its a gift or for myself. Ive said myself because what I bought were the postcards box set things, and I didnt really need a box for them, but the sales assistants have always been nice and wrapped them in a paper bag before putting them in the carrier bag, so im sure if I ask for a box they will give me one. I do want a hard case one though and Ive heard they have flimsy cardboard ones too, maybe it depends on the size of the bag you get?

I bought a bag from the store last week and the salesperson intended to let me carry it with the dustbag and the paperbag... then I asked if there is a box available(I really need it for organizing my closet and to store the bag properly), he said he needed to check the storage. Luckily there was still boxes available.
Therefore I guess they do not give boxes unless you really ask for it...

I bought a bag from the store last week and the salesperson intended to let me carry it with the dustbag and the paperbag... then I asked if there is a box available(I really need it for organizing my closet and to store the bag properly), he said he needed to check the storage. Luckily there was still boxes available.

Hello, for the price tag of their bags, it should be the option for the customer to decline boxes, and NOT to be given a box only if they have any spare ; P don't overly spoil the SA ; P We work for our money so should the SAs ; P

I made my first purchase in-store, a Neverfull GM, and I was offered a box. I ordered my second LV piece, the Emilie wallet, online and it came packaged with a box as well.

You shouldn't store bags in the boxes. It dries them up and causes cracking.

I bought my first bag from a store a couple weeks ago and the SA said "I will put it in a box for you". She didn't give me a choice really.

I also ordered a mini pochette last weekend online and it came with a dustbag and box.