do all LV dust bags have "made in" tags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I couldn't find any information in the Authentication thread specifically about dust bags. Can anyone confirm whether they have "Louis Vuitton" (after 2000s) dust bag WITHOUT a tag?
    I'm somewhat certain the dust bag I purchased off eBay is fake. Most importantly there is no tag. The fabric is also thinner and the stitching goes downward rather than diagnonal. This is a drawstring bag and I don't have a similar one to compare it to. My other fold-over bags all have made-in tags and have the same exact diagonal stitching linen fabric. The string on this dust bag is also a soft yarn with loose ends. I have a mini drawstring key bag that has a much tighter woven string that is burn sealed at the end. If anyone can provide some insight that would help me a lot.
    dust bag 1.JPG
    dust bag 2.JPG

2. All dustbags that came with my bags have a "made in" tag in them and all bags are bought 2009 and after.

3. Are some made in China?