Do ALL Gucci bags go on a SALE???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi I just wanna ask, do ALL Gucci bags go on a SALE?

2. base on what i know
    nope. only the seasonal ones go on sale.

3. No, not all. Most of them are the seasonal items altho I seem to remember back in Dec that they had some classics on sale too (and maybe some the last time?).

4. Not all. I wanted a gucci sig tote last season and decided not to get it because I was worried that it would go on sale in Dec. but it never did...LOL..

5. i see. thanks! do you think the D-gold and Pelham will go on sale anytime in the future?

6. I had asked an SA this a few months ago before the sale, and she said no, so I bought the D-gold right on the spot.

7. i see. i might buy it too. the sale is the only thing holding me up. thanks!

8. I'm wondering about the tapestry bags.... Anyone think those might go on sale, or is it better to buy now???

9. I could be wrong, but I think they'll go sale. I think they're seasonal and they look wintery, so I don't think they'll carry them year round.

10. Sometimes gucci.com would have a 10% off on everything online & in stock. Not sure how often it happens.