Do all boutique phone#s lead back to the main office?

rainrowan

where's my bag?!
O.G.
Apr 25, 2006
I've been getting the run-around for over 2 days now on the phone with LV. I've been trying to get a new bag exchanged for another (upgrade).

I've called 3 LV boutiques in my city trying to get a certain bag transferred to the boutique of my choice. I was told they were working on it and will call me. Then when I called the flagship boutique asking if they had sent stock to the other location yet, I was told the boutique of my choice had yet to initiate the request. What?!

Then my dh calls and tries to find out the status of the transfer from the (choice) boutique. It seems it's not being done, allegedly every phone call for each of the boutiques we've called, allegedly gets transferred to the main Vuitton line. This was what was told to my dh on the phone by the person on the other end of the line (who said they were a west coast call line).

Is this seriously true? So I have been calling what is basically a "hotline". How is this even possible? Why am I not getting a response either from the individual boutiques?

It has gotten my dh and myself so stressed; he spent a great deal of money (to us anyway) and I would like to seek a resolution. But the post-sales treatment seems at best non-committal; If nothing happens by next week, I will just get my money refunded back by returning the item before the end of the 2 week period.

Last edited:
I've been getting the run-around for over 2 days now on the phone with LV. I've been trying to get a new bag exchanged for another (upgrade).

I've called 3 LV boutiques in my city trying to get a certain bag transferred to the boutique of my choice. I was told they were working on it and will call me. Then when I called the flagship boutique asking if they had sent stock to the other location yet, I was told the boutique of my choice had yet to initiate the request. What?!

Then my dh calls and tries to find out the status of the transfer from the (choice) boutique. It seems it's not being done, allegedly every phone call for each of the boutiques we've called, allegedly gets transferred to the main Vuitton line. This was what was told to my dh on the phone by the person on the other end of the line (who said they were a west coast call line).

Is this seriously true? So I have been calling what is basically a "hotline". How is this even possible? Why am I not getting a response either from the individual boutiques?

It has gotten my dh and myself so stressed; he spent a great deal of money (to us anyway) and I would like to seek a resolution. But the post-sales treatment seems at best non-committal; If nothing happens by next week, I will just get my money refunded back by returning the item before the end of the 2 week period.

This has happened to me the past few months-- I end up getting routed to the main hotline when I call the boutique! I think if no one answers the phone or if they're on the line, the call gets routed to CS. The CS rep asked me if I wanted to remain on the line while she transferred me--but I just told her I would stay on hold while she handled everything for me. I've had plenty of items transferred for me and the reps always do it and then refer me to the SA at that particular boutique for the follow-up. Sometimes the reps don't know what they're doing though and it might take a few calls! I feel your pain but don't get discouraged. Some of them are just not trained properly but you should keep pestering them until you're satisfied!

Yes all calls are routed to LV main number customer service. I have been able to ask to be transferred to my boutique and the call is then connected. Sounds very frustrating.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Okay, I have a better understanding now, thank you!

I was feeling a bit weirded out by all the phone calls I made but apparently I need to approach it another way. Thanks again!