Do all Balenciaga Wallets or Accessories Have a Serial Number?

Aug 25, 2010
Sup everyone!

Hoping you all can help shed some light on a wallet I just purchased.

It is gorgeous and looks legit, but I noticed it doesn't have a serial number or any branding, which leads me to my question- do all Balenciaga wallets and accessories have branding and/or a serial number?

I am not familiar with the style of this wallet so I am not sure if it is normal that it doesn't have a Bal logo or SN.

Please help! I only have one day left to return it (I purchased it from Poshmark) so I am hoping all you Bal Geniuses can let me know what you think!

Thanks so much in advance - I appreciate it [emoji41]

IMG_1505093953.796293.jpg
IMG_1505093980.470247.jpg
IMG_1505093990.037347.jpg
IMG_1505094020.324960.jpg

-W

IG: @THELOGICOF_LUV

I had the SAME problem few days ago when I go this one, different that yours but similar:
vestiaire_wallet_persan.jpg

almost returned when I saw really faint BALENCIAGA paris at the bottom of the card slot area when I open the wallet, it is sooooo faint, you have to turn it and turn it in the light to see it, then in one of the highest card slots , just opened slightly and found MADE IN ITALY and serial number running parallel to the slot and very very hard to see. Then, I was suspecting a fake because zipper has a B, but searching the year by the letter in serial number I figured that in that particular year they released mini Bals and accessories with B, not Lampo zippers......anyway I resolved it with a heart attack almost