~ ~ ~ dlynn's EPI ALMA BB / IVORIE ~ ~ ~

Really? Wow! Like the handles on your epi speedy n alma don't turn grey with constant handling? :cool: how do u keep it white?

I guess I have it on my arm most of the time and I don't wear lotions on my hands. I have heard if you put products on your skin, it will transfer to the leather. I have not conditioned or put anything on my bags. I do rotate a lot, so maybe if I used the same bag for a long period of time, it may get dirty. I also know with the Epi line, spots will just wipe off. Maybe check with your SA and she may have a solution. I don't want to tell you to use the magic eraser, but it was suggested to me on the Alma with the VACHETTEA and it did work. I have not tried it on the epi leather

You always have the best photos!!:coolpics:

:smile:Thanks so much TC1....glad you loved the photos!

So LVoely!! Congrats and enjoy :smile:

:smile:Thanks MOMx2inLV!

So Beautiful~!! COngrats~!!

:smile:Thanks s324K !

Congrats, love the Alma BB and beautiful bag charm Btw!

:smile:Thanks Chagall....I love this bag in ivorie...I have many charms and it really changes the look of it in many different ways!

Love it! So pretty, (btw, I picked up my first bob last night ; )

:smile:Thanks AAdams....which color bb did you get? I cant wait to see!

I guess I have it on my arm most of the time and I don't wear lotions on my hands. I have heard if you put products on your skin, it will transfer to the leather. I have not conditioned or put anything on my bags. I do rotate a lot, so maybe if I used the same bag for a long period of time, it may get dirty. I also know with the Epi line, spots will just wipe off. Maybe check with your SA and she may have a solution. I don't want to tell you to use the magic eraser, but it was suggested to me on the Alma with the VACHETTEA and it did work. I have not tried it on the epi leather

Good to know! Thank you. :smile: enjoy your white bags! :smile: