DKNY- under $200! Yay or Nay?

bellaandtyson

Jan 19, 2006
I thought that this was cute! I had a white bulga this summer, and blue from my denim rubbed off on it! Yikes! I figured for $185.00, what the heck! Whadda ya think?
2249-177393-p.jpg

I think that is real cute...you might not get more than one season out of it; but, at that price who cares.

I happen to really like DK leather; it is usually extremely supple; I have been known to go into our DK boutique here and pet the handbags. :nuts:

I happen to really like DK leather; it is usually extremely supple; I have been known to go into our DK boutique here and pet the handbags.
HE, HE, funny.
Really, that's very helpful because I only saw this bag on zappos.com. I've made some bad online bag choices in the past!! see below! YIKES!!! I swear, it looked cute online...
NMV5615_mp.jpg

Love the bag! For that price, love it more!

I think you'll get more than one season out of it. I bought a white bag last year and plan on using it this season too. I also carried in the fall. (I don't pay any attention to the no white after labor day rules and per Bazaar mag. they don't either!)

bellaandtyson said:
I thought that this was cute! I had a white bulga this summer, and blue from my denim rubbed off on it! Yikes! I figured for $185.00, what the heck! Whadda ya think?
2249-177393-p.jpg

I really like it, I'd love it if it wasn't for all the studs (a few too many in my opinion). I want a white bag so bad.. Preferably a MJ, but that's not going to happen :P

bellaandtyson said:
HE, HE, funny.
Really, that's very helpful because I only saw this bag on zappos.com. I've made some bad online bag choices in the past!! see below! YIKES!!! I swear, it looked cute online...
NMV5615_mp.jpg

Oh lord.. Bella, were you high or something??? :lol:

I have a horrible confession... I bought the knit Isabella Fiore in BOTH colors!!! Please don't kick me out... I loved it when I saw it in previews. I was afraid that it would be sold out (stop laughing) so I pre-ordered 2 of them!!! I carried the black until my mother told me it was the ugliest bag she had ever seen! I promptly returned both!! oops.

The DKNY is at zappos.com. They have it in red and yellow, too!

bellaandtyson said:
I have a horrible confession... I bought the knit Isabella Fiore in BOTH colors!!! Please don't kick me out... I loved it when I saw it in previews. I was afraid that it would be sold out (stop laughing) so I pre-ordered 2 of them!!! I carried the black until my mother told me it was the ugliest bag she had ever seen! I promptly returned both!! oops.

Well, when I saw the picture of the knit I thought of Aspen and Vail - the bag is very reminiscent of ski lodges to me.

bellaandtyson said:

LOL LOL LOL