dkny or longchamp?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i was going to pick up one of those medium long champ totes in either a beige, olive, or blue, or should i get this: eLUXURY - null - null this would be my work bag at the dentist office, it doesnt have to be any way, some girls have lv, coach, no names, and a dooney, so im wondering, should i stick with longchamp becuase of the style and hte name, or should i go for dkny?

2. Longchamp

3. aarti....couldn't see your eLuxury link. In any case, I think you should go with Longchamp. I own several and love them!

4. Longchamp

5. yeah thats what i thought as well, just needed to be reassured, thanks girls!! always can count on you :smile:

6. Get a Longchamp, those bags are so cute.

7. I also vote for Longchamp. I have a smaller tote and it takes abuse and rainstorms quite well :biggrin: As for color, I'd go for beige or blue :idea:

8. I bought a Longchamp about 4 years ago and its still going strong!:flowers:

9. I have a Longshamp also, no experience on a DKNY

10. definitely longchamp!!!:smile:

11. i just bought the longchamp! thanks girls!!

12. Definitely Longchamp.

13. And just out of curiosity... how do you pronounce "Longchamp" ? (I assume it's not pronounced the way it's spelled because it's a french brand?)

Thanks!

14. Longchamp

15. This thread is from 2006.

toujours*chic and bakeacookie like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice