DKNY handbags- What range??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey tPF gals!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where you would place DKNY handbags if we were to place it on an IT-bag scale.... is it low range or mid? Can it be compared with coach bags or Dooney & Burke??? I'm really curious as I have a couple of DKNYs which I use as everyday-whatever-bags...

2. DKNY is Donna Karan's "bridge line". I would place on the same level as Coach. They're in that same price bracket. My first designer bag was a DKNY. They're extremely nice and very well made for the price.

3. ^^ I agree - one of my first bags was a DKNY leather bag - I loved it and still do - it will always be an extreme weather (doesn't matter what happens!) kind of bag!:yes:

4. I've always loved Donna Karen. I like the DKNY line as well. I would say the bags pricewise are on the lower end but the quality is good.........at least the DKNY bag I have is good quality. :P

5. my first bag was dkny too! i used it until the strap started ripping. oddly enough, i used to get TONS of compliments on that purse, and now i have a really cute monogram gucci tote and i hardly get compliments..

6. hi all!

i've got two DKNY bags and I love them. They seem to last long especially I used them as my Uni and office bag. :smile: Been happy with them and yes...you get compliments most of the time.

cheers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice