DIY Paper Flowers

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've been making paper flowers forever and when my wedding came around I ended up not using a florist and making paper flower centerpieces and BM bouquets. I'm so happy to be able to share how I make crepe paper flowers at a free workshop at Langford Market in Northern VA (2905 District Avenue, #135, Merrifield, VA 22031) from 11am to 4pm this Saturday, March 15th if anyone wants to come craft with me! All materials will be provided. Hope you can join me!

Avigaile Susana likes this.
  2. How beautiful! Ido you have a Youtube channel? I'm in Cali

3. Thanks! I don't have a you tube channel. I may film a quick iphone vid though during the event and maybe put up a tutorial on my blog for those that can't make it.

4. Those are gorgeous! I bet it was a lot cheaper than buying fresh flowers, not to mention they will keep longer! :smile:

5. These are so lovely, just stunning! And, I agree, they will last much longer than the real thing.

As an idea, you could always take a marker, alcohol based or water based (you would have to be cautious with the water based that it doesn't bleed) and lightly touch the edges to had a hint of color to give a little depth to them. I now purchase mainly white or cream flowers for my crafting and use the alcohol markers to color them or just the tips. They look lovely and you can always as a touch of glitter here or there if you need a sparkle or two.

6. Simply gorgeous! :love:

7. Wow these paper flowers looks breath taking! :loveeyes:

8. Gorgeous!

9. So beautiful!

10. Those are really beautiful and creative. I love that you used them for your wedding. Such a unique and personal touch. I wish could be in VA to attend the workshop.

11. You are very talented!)Nice works)

12. #12 Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    The flowers are fabulous, great job.

13. Amazing! I have seen a lot of paper flowers in pinterest, but yours is amazing! beautiful!
    you have a lot of talent~

14. The centerpieces are to die for! I should do this at my house as a great alternative to fake flowers.

15. Very beautiful