DIY Bag Art-Drawing & Painting

NagaJolokia

Living Hard
Nov 25, 2008
Curious. Have any of you ever drawn on any of your bags using markers, pen, etc.? If not, would you? I know there's a Fendi Baguette for this purpose. I haven't touched any of my bags like this personally, except one- a B. Makowsky Phuket, which I shelled out 102 bucks for on E-bay. It's just some artsy, fanciful writing where the letters are the embellishing factor, and they are on the middle compartment but are easily seen if you look at the bag from the top. What they spell may be embarrassing as I am a video game fanatic, lol, and even my SO makes fun of me for what they spell, so I'm not going to post a pic of it.:>P I do like it quite a bit, and it is a personal high for me. There are some public places where I wouldn't mind having the bag display the writing, like an anime convention, so you get the idea.

I drew a huge orchid on one of my vintage navy bags with fabric paint. I also drew lots of butterflys on the suede reverse of a rabbit jacket and wear it the 'wrong' way round.

I don't know if these count but I'm into custonisation if it keeps me from not wearing something I've already bought.

^ Hah, your point applies to me. Although I find the B. Makowsky Phuket satchel bag to be quite attractive on its own, its style is too "everyday" for me in "grocery shopping mother" kind of way for me to carry it on a regular basis without feeling a little awkward. What I drew on it helped to make me desire it a bit more.

Last edited:
^ Hah, your point applies to me. Although I find the B. Makowsky Phuket satchel bag to be quite attractive on its own, its style is too "everyday" for me in "grocery shopping mother" kind of way for me to carry it on a regular basis without feeling a little awkward. What I drew on it helped to make me desire it a bit more.

:yes::tup: