Divine luxury empreinte speedy bandouliere club

I had one and it mostly looked grey, but in brighter lighting it had a lavender undertone, very pretty. I just didn't like it much when it looked grey
Thanks for the replies! I actually love grey and not so much into purple. I had purchased a preloved like new speedy Empreinte in taupe Glace from FASHIONPHILE but when it came I found a popped stitch! The bag was otherwise perfect and gorgeous! How did they miss that? So still looking for the perfect speedy Empreinte 25.

please excuse the desperate need for a manicure. Have since fixed that situation!

Attachments

• 6B038290-130E-48AC-AF83-A8A776B33493.jpeg
    6B038290-130E-48AC-AF83-A8A776B33493.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 211
Thanks for the replies! I actually love grey and not so much into purple. I had purchased a preloved like new speedy Empreinte in taupe Glace from FASHIONPHILE but when it came I found a popped stitch! The bag was otherwise perfect and gorgeous! How did they miss that? So still looking for the perfect speedy Empreinte 25.

please excuse the desperate need for a manicure. Have since fixed that situation!
Such a bummer! Taupe Glace is such a gorgeous color! Because the color is not so easy to get, I am wondering if the popped stitch can be repaired by LV. I would explore that before returning the bag.

Received her last week. Pre loved in 100% new condition. Very nice size. I am plus size but the 25 is a very good size.
I LoVe it very much!! Colour : Raisin
View attachment 4745224View attachment 4745225

Such a gorgeous color! I have this in the 25 too. I wanted to get a Neo Alma in cherry berry but ultimately decided a like-new Raisin 25 is better for me than the N Alma BB. Congrats and enjoy.

Reactions: bbcerisette66
Bonjour tous le monde! I previously posted my FASHIONPHILE July birthday purchase in the “For the love of Empreinte“ thread as I was still undecided about a stretched outside pocket. But after a good moisturizing session, the pocket softened and relaxed...so did I. :smile:
My Zoomoni inserts finally arrived from South Korea - one for Speedy 25 B Marine Rouge and two small ones for my Pochette Métis. Here are a couple of pictures of my Speedy with / without the insert organize.

82298506-D595-4BDE-BCB2-1A156711F2BA.jpeg

742911A1-D861-4F1E-A1B6-43BB7B8333A6.jpeg