Divine luxury empreinte speedy bandouliere club

Hello! I just joined the club with a 25 in Marine Rouge! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]
View attachment 3712254
One question though, should there have been a dust bag for my lock and a dust bag for my shoulder strap? TIA [emoji1]

Yes, I received a dust bag for both. Beautiful and welcome to the club!!

Edit: sorry. I meant to say I received a dust bag for the purse and lock but not the strap.

Hello! I just joined the club with a 25 in Marine Rouge! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]
View attachment 3712254
One question though, should there have been a dust bag for my lock and a dust bag for my shoulder strap? TIA [emoji1]

Pretty contrast on this bag!! You can ask your SA for a dustbag for the strap. If you ordered online or just didn't ask for one though, it won't come with a dustbag for the strap- only the lock and keys :smile:

Reactions: luvprada
Yes, I received a dust bag for both. Beautiful and welcome to the club!!

Edit: sorry. I meant to say I received a dust bag for the purse and lock but not the strap.

Pretty contrast on this bag!! You can ask your SA for a dustbag for the strap. If you ordered online or just didn't ask for one though, it won't come with a dustbag for the strap- only the lock and keys :smile:

Thank you both so much!

Reactions: FancyPants77
Thank you both so much!

You're welcome :smile:. It's not too late to go into a store and ask for one. The glazing on this bag needs to be kept pristine, so don't hesitate to ask. They'll happily oblige :smile:. Or you can buy an extra one on eBay if you can't get to a store. Or you can get a non LV dustbag online or at a home or container store that will work just as well. Many options. I always keep my bandouliere straps in dustbags though :smile:

Reactions: Maxilo
View attachment 3712254
Yes for the lock,it must have a tiny dustbag.But for the strap,it depends upon the generosity of your SA.In my place,I am the only one who have gotten dustbags for my straps.

Are there any owners of either the 25 or 30 here that are under (or around) 5 foot tall? I'm 4'11 and I've fallen in love with the Empreinte Speedy's, but I am concerned about the length of the strap on the NM given my height. I don't really like how crossbody looks, so I would be looking to use it predominantly as a shoulder bag. I'm unable to go to a store and try one on in the near future and my search for mod-shots so far as been unsuccessful! Thanks in advance. :smile:

Are there any owners of either the 25 or 30 here that are under (or around) 5 foot tall? I'm 4'11 and I've fallen in love with the Empreinte Speedy's, but I am concerned about the length of the strap on the NM given my height. I don't really like how crossbody looks, so I would be looking to use it predominantly as a shoulder bag. I'm unable to go to a store and try one on in the near future and my search for mod-shots so far as been unsuccessful! Thanks in advance. :smile:

Hi :smile:. I'm your height and the new model is way too long for me on the shoulder. I don't know why LV didn't make the strap 3 pieces like the old model empreinte speedy. I agree, speedys crossbody can look a bit bulky- I own four in the 25 size and they are, of course, more convenient crossbody but they stick out some. I lean more towards hand-carrying with mine. :smile:

Also, I just went back through this thread- Post number 2215 has mod shots that will be able to help you :smile:. I, too, heavily debated the new model. But it just didn't work out for me, sadly.

Actually-- what if you purchased the old model strap by itself and attached it to the new one? It would have to be black or such which may not be the color you want. Or maybe take the nm strap to a cobbler :smile:

Actually-- what if you purchased the old model strap by itself and attached it to the new one? It would have to be black or such which may not be the color you want. Or maybe take the nm strap to a cobbler :smile:

Thanks so much for your help! Looking at those mod shots, it definitely looks like it would be way too long.
Buying an old model strap sounds like a good solution, I have looked at some of the straps LV sells separately but I prefer the one that actually comes with the bag. I hope it won't be too hard to find!

[QUOTE="FancyPants77, post: Or maybe take the nm strap to a cobbler :smile:[/QUOTE]
This is the answer, I've taken LV straps to the cobbler several times-they even cut and sewn back the leather--strap looks great and fits me.

Thanks so much for your help! Looking at those mod shots, it definitely looks like it would be way too long.
Buying an old model strap sounds like a good solution, I have looked at some of the straps LV sells separately but I prefer the one that actually comes with the bag. I hope it won't be too hard to find!

Yeah, it's too long for those of us who are petite. But with reading the previous post ^ , I think my other suggestion of taking it to a cobbler may just work out perfectly for you :smile:. Hope you have success getting your perfect bag and strap! I do wonder if you have extra holes punched in if LV would ever offer repairs on the strap afterwards- such as glazing and such. But if not, I'm pretty sure you could order another nm strap as a spare so that could be the solution to that :smile:

I'm 5'3 and found it way to long! Such a shame as I loved the bag [emoji53]