Divine luxury empreinte speedy bandouliere club

Hi everyone here, I have some questions to ask.
Is there any problems about the new model of speedy b 25 in empreinte leather? Any glazing issue? Lose its shape easily?

I'm considering if I should get three speedy bandouliers 25 in DE , Monogram and Azur

Or purchase one speedy b in black empreinte and one in DE

Can't decide. Not sure if the empreinte will be worth the money. The price is high, but I have heard and seen lots of problem about the speedy empreinte leather in the past.

Is there any problems about the new model of speedy b 25 in empreinte leather? Any glazing issue? Lose its shape easily?

I'm considering if I should get three speedy bandouliers 25 in DE , Monogram and Azur

Can't decide. Not sure if the empreinte will be worth the money. The price is high, but I have heard and seen lots of problem about the speedy empreinte leather in the past.
I have the new model Speedy 25 black empreinte since September 2016. I have used it every day. No issue. This bag is just perfect.

Reactions: baphi and foxylock

Hi, I've had my emp Speedy 25 for about 5 months and haven't had any issues, the glazing is perfect and it holds its shape really well, even though I don't even stuff it when not in use. I'm really happy I went with the leather version; it has a front pocket, opens wider for easier access, has shinier hardware, you can choose your colour, and there's not the risk of cracking to worry about.

Reactions: baphi and foxylock
As someone who is all about pockets I love the the new Speedy em. How has the pocket held up for those who have used this bag for a while now? My concern is the potential for stretching. Has this been an issue?

Reactions: foxylock
As someone who is all about pockets I love the the new Speedy em. How has the pocket held up for those who have used this bag for a while now? My concern is the potential for stretching. Has this been an issue?
I put my iPhone 6 in front pocket and lot of things in the pockets inside. Every thing is like the first day. No issue.

View attachment 3675988
Love my new pre-loved emp speedy b 25!! Love the chocolate brown color. The leather is beautiful. Holds quite a bit.

My absolute favorite bag ever released by LV! Gorgeous!! I also have this in the color Earth. I love it so much. It's too bad they revamped it with the smooth leather, two-part strap that's too long for shoulder carry, and gold lettering that chips. I would have loved to buy it in more colors had they released more! I always wanted the old model in black. But so glad I have it in Earth :smile:

Im so glad for the NM,my perfect bag ever.The front pocket is so functional and the shape remains structured.
The leather is not malleable and smooshy like the OM and this is lighter.

One other con to the old model is that it can bubble inbetween where the handles are as well as above the handles- if the bag is loaded/heavy. So to keep its shape, it needs to be for light carriers only. I carry my wallet, keys and phone so it's great for me, it looks brand new years later, but I've seen so many old models with bubbling in the leather near the straps and it looks less than appealing. Which most probably wouldn't prefer. I wanted the new model so badly in noir... until I saw the gold lettering. My friend has one and hers is chipping off less than a year in. She has fraying in the leather strap loops too. She hates these features, but loves everything else. But she is going to sell it for something better for her. Glad you found your perfect bag :smile:

The chipping on the gold lettering is not big of a deal for me tho mine is still perfect at the moment.My SA here in japan offered to reprint it but takes time to wait for they will send the bag to paris.I think I will do that if it needs to.

Reactions: FancyPants77
Hi everyone. I really hope some of you might be able to help me with a couple of issues Im having with my old model speedy 25 empreinte.
I bought it in feb. of 2014 - 2½ years ago and haven't used it that much.
I got the bottom piece, feet and shoulder strap replaced a year ago because of glazing issues at no cost to me. A havent used my bag since then and now the handles are starting to make indentations from touching the dustbag and the zipper - just from sitting in its dustbag.
And even worse the imprints are starting to fade on one side. Not on both, just one of them. They were never been super duper deep, but still acceptable, but now it's like they are starting to fladen on the lower piece of the one side. (I have posted pictures of both sides so you can see the difference which I feel i significant at this point).
I would have almost accepted the fladening if it was consistant on both sides but the fact that the two sides are pretty different in depth just bothers me.

So I really need some advice. What do you think my options are?
I am not a regular costumer at LV. This is my first and only LV bag from the boutique so I don't have an SA and also the bag is 2½ years old by now, but if you look at the feet I got replaced last year it's very clear that the bag has not been used since then.

At this point I would just really like them to take it back and replace it with a new bag i possible. It's costing me a lot of efford and time every time I need to go to the store with an issue, because the nearest store is like 200 miles away. And also I just expected more from LV. I am positive that they have used two very different pieces of leather for this bag, which means that the two sides age completely different.

I hope some of you ladies (or guys) have a piece of advice from your experiences with LV :smile:

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    572.5 KB · Views: 1,014
  • unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    567.2 KB · Views: 1,023
Last edited: