Divine luxury empreinte speedy bandouliere club

I find empreinte quite easy to care for, I just occasionally spray with a bit of Collonil spray. I leave the lock off of my speedy because I tend to zip it to one side when using, and I find the lock is then in the way of the hardware on the strap where it attaches at the side.

I got my noir Empreinte Speedy back in September and have worn it almost every day since then. You have nothing to worry about! The leather has softened a little, and the gold lettering above the outside pocket has faded a bit, but other than that, it looks new. I haven't treated it with anything and have even been caught in the rain a couple of times. Empreinte leather is very durable! I don't wear my lock on the bag because I don't want the extra weight.

Thank you both for the tips! I just took the lock off. :smile: Both of you helped me feel a little less nervous! I'm really hoping this will be my (nearly) everyday bag.

Reactions: catsinthebag
So it's been quite a while since I've been here! I currently have the OM speedy 30 in infini. I LOOOVE it and have had it over a year now. I am still wanting something smaller and am on the waitlist for the PM in noir empreinte. I keep looking at the speedy 25 in noir though! What are your thoughts?! I really love the straps down the side and all over embossing on my infini. I was on the list for mastic when the NM was just released but, found the color more purple looking than I'd like and just wasn't into the bag then. I was also originally against black because I have Infini. I do have multiple speedy b's (25 in DE and mono, 30 in mon mono, and 30 emp infini). I have the mono PM, too. I know I love both styles which is why I cant seem to make up my mind I know this is the speedy clubhouse so I'm wondering if you ladies can tell me thoughts on NM vs OM and if you have any cons to the NM.
You have a good variety of speedy's! I had the NM speedy in Mastic and ended up selling it. The strap was way too long even on the shortest setting. The lining inside was all loose whereas my emp speedy 25 old model it seemed to be attached inside. I prefer the old model and I have the Pochette Metis mono. I alternate both. I thought about getting an Emp PM but now have decided not to since I have the mono and would rather a St Germain PM one day. Now THAT is a gorgeous Empreinte bag!

I got my noir Empreinte Speedy back in September and have worn it almost every day since then. You have nothing to worry about! The leather has softened a little, and the gold lettering above the outside pocket has faded a bit, but other than that, it looks new. I haven't treated it with anything and have even been caught in the rain a couple of times. Empreinte leather is very durable! I don't wear my lock on the bag because I don't want the extra weight.
Exactly the same for mine.
Since September no problem

Reactions: shast911
I just tried a third store with no luck. I guess they have different policies for every country? They require a name that purchased the same model so they can replace the strap on the spot. Maybe I'll try in another country in the future if I don't get any valid names.

Just an update, I emailed LV's customer care and they asked me to visit their singapore store again so the manager can check. They replaced the whole bag with a full set when I went there!

Reactions: candypoo and Ruby2s
Dear Ladies, do anyone of you own a Speedy new model in a light color (for instance, mastic) ?
I'm asking because I know that the new model doesn't have feet, and I wonder whether or not it is easy to keep the bottom clean.
I'm going to buy a bag in the new wonderful rose poudre, and I'm torn between the Speedy 25 and the Montaigne BB.
I'm leaning toward the Speedy, but the lack of feet in a rose poudre bag really makes me hesitate a lot…
Any opinion/suggestion?
TIA!

Reactions: Slee19
Dear Ladies, do anyone of you own a Speedy new model in a light color (for instance, mastic) ?
I'm asking because I know that the new model doesn't have feet, and I wonder whether or not it is easy to keep the bottom clean.
I'm going to buy a bag in the new wonderful rose poudre, and I'm torn between the Speedy 25 and the Montaigne BB.
I'm leaning toward the Speedy, but the lack of feet in a rose poudre bag really makes me hesitate a lot…
Any opinion/suggestion?
TIA!
I have both. I never put my speedy on the ground because I am very careful. The Montaigne BB color grape is not very practical and even if its color is beautiful, I'm selling it on ebay. I hope that will have helped you.

Any opinion/suggestion?
TIA!
Why don't you have a look on the pochette Metis empreinte rose ballerine ?

I have both. I never put my speedy on the ground because I am very careful. The Montaigne BB color grape is not very practical and even if its color is beautiful, I'm selling it on ebay. I hope that will have helped you.
Can I ask why you find the Montaigne bb not very practical? I am also thinking of purchasing an Empreinte bag in noir.

Thanks. I woukd never put my speedy on the ground either of course. But it can happen that you have to put the bag on a chair, or a counter in a store. Amd there is always some dust, so I'm afraid that a bag without feet can get dirty very easily. May I ask you if your speedy NM is in a light color? How is the bottom? Still clean? TIA

Reactions: Namwan-
Why don't you have a look on the pochette Metis empreinte rose ballerine ?
Because I don't particularly like the empreinte pochette metis, expecially in rose poudre... In my opinion it looks like a school bag for little girl... Finally, even if I liked it, the pm doesn't have feet either. So, in this regard, it is not a good alternative to the speedy.

Thanks. I woukd never put my speedy on the ground either of course. But it can happen that you have to put the bag on a chair, or a counter in a store. Amd there is always some dust, so I'm afraid that a bag without feet can get dirty very easily. May I ask you if your speedy NM is in a light color? How is the bottom? Still clean? TIA
That's true. Mine is black. But I have the Bagatelle in Dune color, very light color and no feet. I use special milk for the leather seats of my car to clean it and it's perfect.

Reactions: Morgana le Fay
So it's been quite a while since I've been here! I currently have the OM speedy 30 in infini. I LOOOVE it and have had it over a year now. I am still wanting something smaller and am on the waitlist for the PM in noir empreinte. I keep looking at the speedy 25 in noir though! What are your thoughts?! I really love the straps down the side and all over embossing on my infini. I was on the list for mastic when the NM was just released but, found the color more purple looking than I'd like and just wasn't into the bag then. I was also originally against black because I have Infini. I do have multiple speedy b's (25 in DE and mono, 30 in mon mono, and 30 emp infini). I have the mono PM, too. I know I love both styles which is why I cant seem to make up my mind I know this is the speedy clubhouse so I'm wondering if you ladies can tell me thoughts on NM vs OM and if you have any cons to the NM.

I have the NM 25 and love it. It fits lots and the outside pocket is very handy. It keeps its shape really well which I think is good as I think a bit more structure suits this style. My only niggle is that the strap is just too long, I'm only 5ft and wear it on the shortest setting and I would still prefer it to be a bit longer really. I sometimes wear the strap from my Montaigne with it instead, but I might purchase a different strap for it at some point.

Reactions: bbcerisette66