Divide & Conquer Organizer for Legacy Duffle

angelic*ruin

Colorblocked
O.G.
Apr 7, 2007
So my Divide & Conquer organizer arrived today and I LOVE it! I got an extra-small for the Legacy medium Duffle and it fits perfectly. I had worried that maybe I should have gotten a tall organizer, but the Duffle remains in shape just fine with the regular size.

I couldn't fit my Ocelot Chubby Case in it, but that rests easy enough on top of or behind the organizer.

Pics below for anyone curious about these. The seller on Etsy turned mine around in less than a week! (Estimated completion time was 2 weeks.)

DSC_0079-2.jpg

DSC_0080-2.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0079-3.jpg

ETA: It fits the Archival Duffle as well...could maybe go a size larger, but I was afraid of it being too big (with the dimensions provided by the seller) and then curling up on the corners inside the bag.

DSC_0079-4.jpg

Last edited:
Love your organizer, I have to get one of those, also love your bag, that color is gorgeous. I have the duffle in Cognac and am impatiently waiting for my Black Cherry Archival bucket to arrive.:biggrin:

What a great organizer, I love my duffle but I also like my stuff to stay in place, I may have to try one of those. Thanks for the great pics, and lovely duffles!

Do you still like your organizer for your duffle? Has anyone else tried an organizer in their duffle too? I was thinking I might want one for mine but wasn't sure. TIA

If u dont mind me asking - how much was the small

I think I want the MED

Sorry, I just saw this question. Mine was $29.95 for the extra small size.

Do you still like your organizer for your duffle? Has anyone else tried an organizer in their duffle too? I was thinking I might want one for mine but wasn't sure. TIA

It really helps the duffle stand up better. I probably could have gone up a size to the "small", but was afraid of the insert being too smal for the inside of the duffle.

Mine arrived Monday. Also a quick turnaround. I have a large duffle and got the small because I thought the medium would be too snug. Glad I did 'cause it fits just right with room toward the end for my odd shaped sunglasses case and my kindle on the side. It was 36 and change.

Love it.