Div4life's Reveal!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    After receiving these babies, I know I made the right decision!!!!! I am in LOVE!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. :dothewave::dothewave::dothewave:Div4life:dothewave::dothewave:

Let me congratulate you :ghi5:

You certainly did make the right decision!!!!! X2

I am also in admiration of how you store your bags :tup:

3. Congrats...enjoy your fabulous new bags....

4. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! Thanks PT!!!!:yahoo:

5. Thanks!!! Will do!:yahoo:

6. Wow, congrats! I can tell you are a big Boston bags fan!

7. Congrats on those gorgeous bags Div4life! Wonderful modeling pics to match! Your pic with the black leather version makes me want to buy one soooo bad...:heart:

btw, you definitely made the right decision to get both! PT is right, your shoes and bags are so perfectly well-organized - I can only wish to organize any of my pieces like that (I'm just too lazy).

8. Awweeee! GhstDreamer:biggrin:!!

9. Thanks Jessica1981...yes I love that shape!!! I can never get sick of it:biggrin:.

10. Congrats!! yep, definitely the right decision to get both!! hahah.. I am also tempted to get the blue monogram one....

And ditto the others.. your handbags and shoes organizer is as professional as store display !!!

11. Oh my! Gorgeous!! Did you get the shoes? :graucho: What are those little shoes in the corner of the shelves?

12. Thanks aeonat!:biggrin:

13. #13 Sep 14, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
    Thanks!! No I didn't get the shoes yet...still contemplating. The shoes are called "Just the Right Shoe"...it is a line of mini high heel pumps that people collect. They are called "just the right shoe" cause they literally sell you only the right shoe and it also is "just the right/perfect shoe":tender::tender::tender:

14. WOW.... I am loving those Gucci stripes... classy.. congrats.

15. Thanks llaga22!!!:yahoo: