Ditto Jeans. Who had them?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I used to get mine at Millers Outpost in Southern Calif. in the 70s. They were all the rage. Surprised no ones brought them back!

I had them in:

white
    rust
    baby blue
    yellow
    navy

come on! confess you old timers!

2. OMG! I remember those...they really made your bum look good!

Right along with the brittana sweaters and rainbow shirts, lol!

3. don't forget the belts with the weird closure too! :smile:
    I remember those brittania shirts......god I had one in minty green.

4. I had rust & navy, made my big behind look even bigger. Bought them at this new store called Mervyns.
    I wore the navy ones to go see Rocky.

5. Oh wow! I remember those...I used to love my rainbow shirts.

6. Ditto Jeans are back! I saw on hautelook.com that they are having a sample sale for the new collection tomorrow! I can't wait. I'm going to buy a pair in every color. This site has the greatest deals

7. I have some of the new ones, and I love them! The are actually really flattering even though they are high waisted. They also have lower-waisted styles as well.

8. oh they are around. i bought a pair in kelly green from intermix last summer. great fit, very retro-chic. rocked 'em again this summer.

9. I'm about to buy a couple Dittos online but have no idea how they fit. Anyone know??

10. ^^I found the classic jean to fit TTS, but the Sweet 'n' Low fit one size large.

11. LOL I never wore Dittos...I was a Guess girl. :supacool: (I had actually never heard of the brand!)
    Altho...anyone remember the stretchy nylon belts, similar to this?
    [​IMG]

12. I remember those. I shopped at Millers Outpost in Southern Cali too! I grew up in the 70s also and had the rainbow shirts. How fun.

13. Thanks dear! I got two pairs today. YAY! Maybe I'll post my first modeling pics when I get them. :smile:

14. Goodness, I remember Miller's Outpost. Not much of a Ditto's gal back then, but I remember totally lusting after Chemin de Fer!

15. Oh my gosh! forgot all about that brand til just right now. I had those jeans too! Jordache also.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice