Disturbia

my college had a private screening of it. it was pretty stupid haha. We had just screened Snakes on a plane the week before too, so its not like our standards were lofty. 7% trite but still cute teen angst story, 2% unresolved serious family issues, 1% failed horror story, 90% whack film.
that said i can see how it might be amusing to some pple. esp. if you like laughing at unintentionally funny stuff. like seeing the boom mic in a couple of scenes, or cheesy lines

my college had a private screening of it. it was pretty stupid haha. We had just screened Snakes on a plane the week before too, so its not like our standards were lofty. 7% trite but still cute teen angst story, 2% unresolved serious family issues, 1% failed horror story, 90% whack film.
that said i can see how it might be amusing to some pple. esp. if you like laughing at unintentionally funny stuff. like seeing the boom mic in a couple of scenes, or cheesy lines

I really have no words for this review, I'll just show how I'm feeling with a smilie :rolleyes:

I really enjoyed this movie! after seeing it last night I was just going to create a new topic...but good thing I found this! ;)

I don't usually watch horror/scary movies, but this movie is those one-of-a-kind ones where it actually has a plot, and it doesn't keep you screaming or on the edge of your chair just because of blood and gore. As well, for some reason I wasn't looking behind me every second like I do after watching the Grudge or the Ring?? Maybe it is because there was less gore...and the 'creatures' from movies stated above are on diff. bases than a crazy killer

Lots of suspense and excitement. Great movie! Now that I don't *think* I will be scared the next time I watch it... I will take some guys with me and laugh at them when they're scared!

I thought it was alright. Not too bad. Actually pretty good if you're looking for more suspense instead of blood and gore.
I didn't find it scary at all although the friend I was with was giving me scared looks throughout the movie lol.
The only thing I really disliked about the movie was the ending since it didn't really give a lot of details to what happened besides the fact that they all lived "happily ever after".
But all in all, I say it was worth seeing.

I'll have to mostly agree with this. While I enjoyed the movie and didn't hate it, it was nothing great.

i thought the movie was alright and it had its moments esp the comedic ones (shia's expertise). The ending was kind of odd, i guess im just not used to the happy endings after that much suspense... hmmm..