Disturbed by how LV shipped my new bag

That’s insane. Also considering UPS “signature required” shipments are just getting dropped on my porch lately. This is twice within the last couple of weeks. Prime for theft. Plus if it showed as delivered and then got stolen you would have been SOL.
This has happened to me too...they say they have my signature on file. not the point, UPS!

You can definitely get a new box, shopping bag, ribbon since I went to the store and asked for it before. and have them look at the bag make sure it wasn’t switched for a fake or damaged

Hey everyone, I've been stalking the pochette metis for a while and was finally able to buy it online on louis vuittons website. However I jusy got my bag today and it didn't come with the box. Do you think I can go to my local LV store and ask for a box? This is my first LV bag I'm excited but kind of disappointed because I didn't receive the box with it.

Hey everyone, I've been stalking the pochette metis for a while and was finally able to buy it online on louis vuittons website. However I jusy got my bag today and it didn't come with the box. Do you think I can go to my local LV store and ask for a box? This is my first LV bag I'm excited but kind of disappointed because I didn't receive the box with it.

My LV SA shared supplies inventory has fluctuated during this pandemic. They had to sell bags without the box or bag at the store. You can follow up with customer service or a store to request this when available.

I suggest in the future to pick up my bag at the store so you can inspect it.

Reactions: Chanellover2015
That is insane! I cannot believe someone shipped it out like that. My only guess is it was a new employee shipping items out for the first time. Glad your bag came in 1 piece.

Wow, this is terrible! If you live close to a boutique, I would take the bag in and show the manager your photos. I have all of my online orders shipped to my local store for pickup. That way, if there are any issues, I can bring it to their attention immediately. I’m also nervous about people stealing packages from outside my home. Like others have mentioned, FedEx and UPS leave packages rather than redelivering to obtain the required signature.

Reactions: CoCoBelle