Distracted by MIUMIU bag

kimmie

Mar 5, 2007
Hi guys! I just fell in love with this amazing MIU MIU bag on the way to buying my BalBag which I bought and am using but I cant get the MIU MIU fella out of my head. Can you help me with the name (its really huge and shaped like a croissant with thick chunky pleats in the middle and appears in metallic, brown and black) and do you guys think I should get the brown or black? Thanks so much!:sad:

Is this it?

Napa Patch tote, according to NM.com
NMV00W8_mn.jpg

hey gals, just thought i would let you know that there's one up on ebay right now. i would get it but my finances will not permit at the moment, sigh :0
hope one of you grabs it and models it for us here!! it's under 'NWT Miu Miu By Prada Caramel Napa Leather Patch Tote'

I saw this bag with Lindsay Lohan in an ad, and I just thought:

"cute bag, cute sweater, cute collar...ugh Lindsay"

I believe the ad has the metallic one, with gold and silver patches...if you can find it, it's been in Bazaar's and Vogues recently!:smile:

this bag also comes in cream, white and i did see a purple (egg plant). i bought a cream one from HK. I don't have a camera with me right now, (out-of-town) but it's such a lovely, soft, mushy bag...you can keep lots of stuff in there!