Distance University programs

sheishollywood

LiveLaughLove
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Hey everyone,

I'm just looking for an opinion on some good distance university programs.

I am looking to finally finishing off my degree now that I got some good experience. But with my current position (which I LOVE) i'm not willing to leave, so i'm seriously considering on continueing through distance education.

I'm from BC, Canada so I looked at the Thompson University programs.

Which other credited distance education programs are good? I looked around and some say "get your degree in 12 months". After that, the scam trigger went off.

Thanks!!:smile:

Hi,

I have never done an online university program, and I am sure you can find good ones. Just keep in mind that whichever program you choose, make sure that they are established, because if it goes out of business, your degree will no longer be valid.

Good luck!

I'm looking for something similar, I know SCI (stratford career institute) My sister is getting her highschool from there, but it's a college I believe.

As for universities, I've seen some "regular" universities offer online/distant learning courses and programs so keep searching I'm sure you'll come up with something. I've heard about Thompson, try worldwidelearn.com they have some good listings depending on the subjects.

Hi,

I have never done an online university program, and I am sure you can find good ones. Just keep in mind that whichever program you choose, make sure that they are established, because if it goes out of business, your degree will no longer be valid.

Good luck!

Hey,

thanks that's exactly what i'm afraid of. The get your degree in a year doesn't fly well.

I think Thompson is at the top of my list right now.

I hate all this enrolling business it's so hard.