Distance Sale

Has anyone been able to order through their distance sale lately? I emailed them requesting a purchase and they replied due to high demand and limited stock, they only offer purchase in store. Additionally, they won’t be able to provide stores stock availability via phone or email. Sounds discouraging. :sad:

Has anyone been able to order through their distance sale lately? I emailed them requesting a purchase and they replied due to high demand and limited stock, they only offer purchase in store. Additionally, they won’t be able to provide stores stock availability via phone or email. Sounds discouraging. :sad:
Have you tried purchasing from the goyard inside bergdorf Goodman? Their policy is different from the stand alone goyard. Happy to share my SAs contact if you need it.

Thanks to the help from lovely TPF members, I was able to purchase my first few Goyard items :smile:. Sharing the current distance sale policy that I learned during this process:
1. Standalone stores are not offering remote sales atm due to limited stock (said HQ email and SA from NYC)
2. NM Chicago and BG NY are the only two locations that still offer this as far as I know
3. NM has a threshold for first time remote purchase of $3K if you don’t have an existing profile with Goyard
HTH!

Hi everyone! I’ll be in NYC at the end of this week and requested an appt at the boutique, but haven’t heard back. I was wondering if anyone knows if they take walk ins and/or if you need an appt to shop at the Bergdorf boutique? I assume there will be a line at Goyard and Bergdorf might be easier. All that said-if I know what I want, do I need a specific SA contact to place a phone order? Thanks so much!

Hi everyone! I’ll be in NYC at the end of this week and requested an appt at the boutique, but haven’t heard back. I was wondering if anyone knows if they take walk ins and/or if you need an appt to shop at the Bergdorf boutique? I assume there will be a line at Goyard and Bergdorf might be easier. All that said-if I know what I want, do I need a specific SA contact to place a phone order? Thanks so much!
I’ll be in NYC at the end of the week too! I’ll be picking up my Petit Flot. No appointment needed at Bergdorf. I’ve never been to the Goyard boutique in NYC. You don’t need a specific SA at Bergdorf. Any of their SAs can help you but the SAs in the handbag department and even more so those who specialize in Goyard will be more knowledgeable than other SAs. Particularly about personalization, return policies, and sometimes whether or not they’re expecting another shipment soon.

I’ll be in NYC at the end of the week too! I’ll be picking up my Petit Flot. No appointment needed at Bergdorf. I’ve never been to the Goyard boutique in NYC. You don’t need a specific SA at Bergdorf. Any of their SAs can help you but the SAs in the handbag department and even more so those who specialize in Goyard will be more knowledgeable than other SAs. Particularly about personalization, return policies, and sometimes whether or not they’re expecting another shipment soon.
Thanks so much! Enjoy your trip!