Distance Sale

I just ordered a Saint Sulpice cardholder from Dallas. Shipping is now $60 and surprised I got charged a premium (tax) since my state doesn’t have a Goyard boutique. What the SA said was the tax offsets previous premium charges in the past but as far as I know on my last purchase in 2022 it was just the cost of the item and then $30 shipping.
I just ordered a bag and was charged $60 for shipping as well. Last year I paid $30. I shouldn’t complain given the price of the bag, but $60 for shipping a bag that weighs 500 grams seems a bit obscene.
Has anyone had any luck getting a Boheme via distance sale (either BG or Goyard site) lately?
Goyard in NM in Chicago had one in green a couple days ago and perhaps other colors (didn’t ask because I was interested in green). Call and ask for Franklyn..he’s friendly and helpful. The boheme is a great bag!

Reactions: aec1225 and c18027
I just ordered a bag and was charged $60 for shipping as well. Last year I paid $30. I shouldn’t complain given the price of the bag, but $60 for shipping a bag that weighs 500 grams seems a bit obscene.
Goyard in NM in Chicago had one in green a couple days ago and perhaps other colors (didn’t ask because I was interested in green). Call and ask for Franklyn..he’s friendly and helpful. The boheme is a great bag!
Thank you! This is so helpful :smile: