Disneyland fashion?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I'm going to Disneyland in a few weeks and feel the need to buy some new clothes. I want something stylish and comfy. I will definitly be wearing flip flops or my Tory Birch flats. Any suggestions? It's supposed to be around 75º but I might need a cardigan for night.

2. pleated shorts

3. sounds like a good time of year to go since you will be standing in lots of long lines for rides. it's a good temp to wear some jeans and a cute top. i usually wear my sevens in the new york dark wash with a splendid tee and a safari style jacket. on my feet i wear my cole haan mary jane sneakers. definitley wear comfortable shoes and don't carry too large and heavy a handbag. you will have to hold onto it tightly on some rides. a spring trench coat would be great for the evening.

4. I would also go for jeans (comfortable, but still good looking and sexy) and a cute top. For the evening I would just take a plain black cardigan and a nice scarf.