Disney x Coach: The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hot dog!

Here's a space for the Mickey Mouse Club! :woohoo:

2. First part of my Mickey collection
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466165880.336910.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466165896.061400.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466165913.020302.jpg

3. My stuff came from the Soho store so they monogrammed a Mickey on a regular hangtag! I saw it on Instagram that they had done it for somebody else so I asked about it and they made me one.

Inlovewithteaflower and Hobbsy like this.
  4. That's cool.....and very nice of them.

5. #7 Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    Has anyone received their online order? Are there any special boxes, booklets and dustbags (like there was for the Peanuts items)?

6. I got mine today and ordered online. No special boxes or special Mickey dustbags (mine is the 1941 one). There was a special little booklet with my key pouch. I think it would have been a nice touch to do special Mickey boxes and/or dustbags. Oh well. I still love my goodies regardless.

7. Here are my new goodies! The key pouch and profile hangtag! ️ them!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466632839.980982.jpg

8. No special anything but the hang tag set had the "Disney x coach" on the box and the shopping bags had the same and the Mickey image.

9. Veery nice. Enjoy!

10. Finally got around to snap a photo of everything I got. I love this collection even though it was a bit pricey. Decided to splurge for my birthday that was last week. The saddlebag has 2 places that look like scratches. So I will be exchanging this one. Hopefully I don't get one that is worse.

[​IMG]

11. I'm not used to the new format so I keep making these weird mistakes.

Wanted to quote another comment. :smile:

12. Congrats! These are lovely items from the collection. Enjoy!!!

13. What a wonderful selection of items! They look great, congrats!