Disney x Coach - Outlet Edition Spring 2017

MonsieurMode

Apr 27, 2016
This was announced a few months ago during Coach's earning call, but Disney x Coach is officially coming to outlets April/May 2017! I figured we'd give this collaboration it's own space in order to keep communication consistent between the 2 Disney collaborations.

Bicester Village has some images of the products available on their site. I've found some other pictures on Instagram as well. It looks like the collection will consist of the 75th Anniversary Silhouettes that Coach released in their outlet stores, which were identical to the 75th Anniversary items released in department stores: Saddle Bag (a modified Patricia's Legacy), Penny, Duffle, and glovetan SLG's. They'll have Mickey Mouse embossed into the glovetan leather along with some iterations that have Mickey patches sewn on.

disney outlet 1.JPG disney outlet 2.JPG disney outlet 3.JPG disney outlet 4.JPG

disney outlet 5.jpg
disney outlet 6.jpg
disney outlet 7.jpg
disney outlet 8.jpg

I'm personally very excited. I'm a big Disney fan. I wish there were some Donald Duck placements, as he's my favorite out of the Mickey/Donald/Goofy gang!

Some of the prices were too high to justify the product in the retail collaboration. I'm looking forward to getting some fun accessories for a better price.

I spoke to SA,s at two of the UK outlets today they say there will be full retail stock too transferred from lots of international stores!! And totes I hope like ones you guys had at Macy's in red saddle and blue want some of those

I'm personally very excited. I'm a big Disney fan. I wish there were some Donald Duck placements, as he's my favorite out of the Mickey/Donald/Goofy gang!

Some of the prices were too high to justify the product in the retail collaboration. I'm looking forward to getting some fun accessories for a better price.

Thx for posting all this -- some of these items are so adorable!

I agree, Donald would be a nice addition, along with Minnie Mouse -- I LOVE her!!

When is the US release date? I love SLGs!

I called 2 outlet stores in the US that are close to me. They both said that the collection is coming, but no one has a specific date yet. I'm going to say that it'll be early/middle May. The PacMan collection launched at Bicester Village first, and then it was at Factory Online/other Outlet stores within 2 weeks.

I called 2 outlet stores in the US that are close to me. They both said that the collection is coming, but no one has a specific date yet. I'm going to say that it'll be early/middle May. The PacMan collection launched at Bicester Village first, and then it was at Factory Online/other Outlet stores within 2 weeks.

I was told the date for the US is May 15th.

Will anyone be able to post a Complete list of the Disney items like someone kindly did with the retail versions?

Obviously here in the UK we didn't get the dept store Disney stuff so I can only go bywhat I can see on the US eBay site.

My questions

will stock be black red saddle chalk and flax and will these actually match existing Disney stuff or not? I'm thinking I have seen blue on eBay and the yellow looks different to flax?

What purses are available - sorry wallets to you I liked the turn,ock ones rather than the zipped around

Are there passport covers, notebook covers etc I missed these items and they were top of my list

Is penny the same as dinky?

Are these leather lined

What is the leather on the bags? Glove tanned ?

Are there any of the little crossbody bags with two zipped compartments or any of the pouches with tournlock again missed these. Before

Many thanks

Last edited:
Will anyone be able to post a Complete list of the Disney items like someone kindly did with the retail versions?

I don't have an Outlet SA like a do a FP one. I'm not even sure how informed the Outlet stores are at this point. I feel like launches like this at outlets, like Pacman, are pretty turnkey and corporate doesn't send down information until the 11th hour.

I don't have an Outlet SA like a do a FP one. I'm not even sure how informed the Outlet stores are at this point. I feel like launches like this at outlets, like Pacman, are pretty turnkey and corporate doesn't send down information until the 11th hour.
Ah ok - thank you for that - an outlet trip here is a major event for me inc hotel stay so will be expensive I don't want a wasted trip so will hang on until I see what is actually available if I miss out I miss out so far I thnk the 1941 stuff looks much better