Disney x Coach Hangtag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got one of the hang tags today and all I can say is WOW. They really stepped up their game from previous special edition hangtags. This tag is thicker, larger and 3 dimensional. Mickey's widows peak, eyes, and nose are raised. The ball chain is one of the more hefty ones too. I took a photo comparing it to my first release Peanuts Lucy hangtag. If these are truly going for $25 they are well worth the price.

Attached Files:

BlackLaceFan likes this.
  2. Oh, very nice!!

3. Nice. Thanks for sharing the info!

4. Very nice. I like the 3 dimensional aspect. May purchase one.

5. Good to hear. Thanks for sharing. I'm making my list now. These will be included. :graucho:

6. Nice. I stopped using my Woodstock hang tag out of fear of losing it. It kept coming off my bag.

7. That does look very nice, looks big too(i have a Peanuts woodstock HT)

8. I am in constant fear of this happening. I have three attached to my Snoopy bag and they've stayed on perfectly. I sewed the hangtags and feathers onto my Dakotah.

9. Hi, do you know when is the Asian launch of this collection? TIA

10. Thank you for the pictures! I need the whole set of this hangtag, plus maybe bookmarks too lol

11. Great comparison pictures. Thanks for taking the time. Yesterday, I purchased my hangtags and the hangtag set, which I did not expect them to be so big.

12. Very very nice! Thank you!

13. That is the only Mickey face I'm missing in my collection :sad:
    It is so cute.

14. They have them all over eBay, so you can finish your collection. :tup:

Kidclarke likes this.
  15. Prices are high and shipping to UAE is very high, so eBay is out for me. :sad: