Disney+—— What are you watching?

zinacef

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
HAMILTON——at 4 am CST, along with millions of people around the world watching the premier. Seen it live years ago. The show is genius! One of the greatest show there is.nothing like the live stage but glad they’re sharing it with the rest of the world knowing how popular it is. Hoping to watch it on stage again next year summer! Post COViD goals indeed!

I've never seen a staged recording come off so well. The cinematography, editing, etc. was brilliant and really did justice to how magical the production was. Even having seen it live, I really FELT Burr's pathos in this performance and how it was captured on camera. Love, love, love!

Hamilton Musical - why did this make me cry?? I am such a crybaby. Ha ha.. I wish I had gotten the opportunity to see it on stage. I had the tickets to the SF production but now it is officially canceled for good. I am so upset. Stupid virus. :crybaby::crybaby:

Hamilton Musical - why did this make me cry?? I am such a crybaby. Ha ha.. I wish I had gotten the opportunity to see it on stage. I had the tickets to the SF production but now it is officially canceled for good. I am so upset. Stupid virus. :crybaby::crybaby:
Awww! We will keep hoping that they will be back, eventually! I believe it is better in a movie house screen than small screen. But then again, movie house is out so we will just have to make do with what we have. Eventually!

Reactions: anthrosphere
I’m getting ready to watch ‘Wanda Vision.’
Not sure what to expect but they’ve been hyping this show so much I’m very curious! I love MCU

WandaVision Episode 5: ‘On A Very Special Episode’

This show is incredible and my favorite must see tv series right now! WandaVision is tackling the 80’s sitcoms in this episode and it looks like Vision is starting to realize something isn’t quite right. He wasn’t having it when Wanda tried to roll the credits on their conversation. Also the epic moment when she walked through the force field and threatened the S.W.O.R.D. agents trying to disrupt her control over Westview. Wow! Elizabeth Olsen is doing an amazing job. Wanda is clearly grieving from what happened after Avengers Endgame, and determined to keep this world she’s created despite the suffering of the people she has trapped in the town.

Reactions: thundercloud
Been loving WandaVision too! You never would have guessed what it was about if you only watched the 1st or 2nd episode.
Exactly! I admit I was starting to get bored because I didn’t know if this was supposed to be a silly comedy or what. But after things picked up in episode 3, I realized just how brilliant the show is! There are so many Easter eggs and clues in various MCU movies. It feels like a glorious puzzle! And the “commercials” from the episodes all tie in to Wanda’s grief! Just brilliant! Hooray for the return of “smart” television!

Reactions: thundercloud
Exactly! I admit I was starting to get bored because I didn’t know if this was supposed to be a silly comedy or what. But after things picked up in episode 3, I realized just how brilliant the show is! There are so many Easter eggs and clues in various MCU movies. It feels like a glorious puzzle! And the “commercials” from the episodes all tie in to Wanda’s grief! Just brilliant! Hooray for the return of “smart” television!
Yes! So creative and smart of them! We've really been enjoying it!

Reactions: Tivo
Well this recent episode wasn’t an hour but boy did it pack a punch! Give Kathryn Hahn the Emmy already!

I’m never getting “Agatha All Along” out of my head. *chef’s kiss*