Disney makes me feel young :)

abrocks22

Jun 19, 2009
umgd
[FONT=&quot]I don't know about you guys, but I still love the Disney classics like The Lion King and The Little Mermaid, and Disney Mania 7 has a bunch of covers of songs from those movies. I'm not a huge fan of the Disney Channel, but I can't help but be excited for these covers!

I want to get a few of the songs off iTunes: http://******/DisneyM7

I really like Allstar Weekend's cover of "I Just Can't Wait To Be King" :smile:
Do you have a favorite classic Disney movie or song?[/FONT]

aki_sato

Stay Gold!
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Looking for happiness...
I have almost all the collections of Disney on videotape (can tell I grew up in the era where DVD wasn't invented yet)

I totally adore them :love:

I have watched Pocahontas countless times!
And Fox and The Hound..I love love this movie :girlsigh:

I have a Disney monopoly and everytime I land on these two properties, I just get so excited!! :biggrin:

Abrocks22 - You are right - Disney makes me feel young :love:

dutch.dreams

dutch.dreams
Jan 13, 2010
Peterborough, ON
I have most of them on VHS too and my boyfriend and I will pull one out sometimes.
My top favourites are:
The Lion King
The Little Mermaid
Fox and the Hound
The Aristocats
Lady and the Tramp

May 29, 2008
^Aww I love all of those :smile: I'm taking a class about the history of movies this semester and he's supposed to show us one love story (I think the university wants us to be well-rounded with our movie watching? idk) and all the girls are trying to convince him to show Lady and the Tramp :heart: I mean seriously, what's more romantic than the spaghetti eating scene?

flashy.stems

Hermès Hottie
Jun 17, 2009
Canada
my friends and i love disney movies. we seriously watch them while we get ready to go out. i love the lion king, peter pan and cinderella.

Jul 21, 2006
Southwest Florida
I don't care much for the new stuff, but I really and truly believe that the original classics were the best. The artists hand-painted every single frame on the film. That, to me, is true artistry. So, it's Cinderella and Snow White and Sleeping Beauty and Bambi for me!

Sep 23, 2006
I love Disney Movies too.

My favorites are the following:

Enchanted
Mulan
Oliver and Company
sleeping Beauty
Aristocats
Pirates of the Caribbean
The Lion King ( I saw this on stage and it was fantastic)
Mary Poppins
Beauty and the Beast
Jungle book

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Toronto
www.facebook.com
I love Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan.

I don't know if these count as classics, but I also love Hercules, The Emperor's New Groove and Mulan.