Disney LV mono!

they are better than fakes, and better than the victorias secret ones.. but they should have thought them through.. if they really are intended for adults, why would 'adults' carry a bag with mickey mouse outlines around? =s

Honestly, these do not bother me...I'd SO much rather see people carrying bags like these than a fake LV. Remember, not everyone can afford LV or wants to buy LV.
If I wasn't into LV, it would probably be something I would like...it doesn't even look like real LV so it's nothing I'd lose sleep over.

Well said Rebecca.

I think that like many other designers, Disney has been inspired by LV. Would anyone mistake ANY of those bags for a Louis Vuitton? hehe, I don't think so. And I don't even know that most people buying the bag would want anyone to think it's an LV bag. I personally can't imagine a grown woman carrying one of those bags but they are super cute for teens who love Disney. :smile:

ohhhh....i saw a girl with the manhattan version of the disney handbag on the subway the other day. I dunno, to each their own...I probs wouldn't buy it, but I just figured she loved her Mickey.