Disney Dooney & Bourke

Hello ! I might have a tiny little problem… :biggrin:

27D7D7B7-A58D-434B-A6D9-BA54C649A186.jpeg
I love them all! The nylon tote is huge and lightweight. Also, the Robin Hood shopper is the perfect mid size tote. On the other hand, the Small World tote is the perfect aqua color, and the Jerrod Maruyama mini backpack is soooo cute…! The Disney Cats Sketch wallet is great: it has credit card pockets, two large pockets, and is large enough for a cell phone and a face mask. The little cosmetic case in the right corner, is from Shop Disney ( $29 with any $100 D&B purchase).

View attachment 5202972
I love them all! The nylon tote is huge and lightweight. Also, the Robin Hood shopper is the perfect mid size tote. On the other hand, the Small World tote is the perfect aqua color, and the Jerrod Maruyama mini backpack is soooo cute…! The Disney Cats Sketch wallet is great: it has credit card pockets, two large pockets, and is large enough for a cell phone and a face mask. The little cosmetic case in the right corner, is from Shop Disney ( $29 with any $100 D&B purchase).
You have a lovely Dooney collection. Continue to enjoy them all.
I don't see a problem in your photo! :tup:

Reactions: Brendutch
Morning B! :hugs:

I love your collection. It's great when a collection includes a variety of styles, colors, patterns and materials, while sticking to a theme. On top of that you have a functional collection because every item is useful and fun to carry.

Enjoy! :smile:

View attachment 5202972
LOVE your collection!!! I am still kicking myself over passing on your Robin Hood bag...I have no idea what I was thinking!!