Disney Dooney & Bourke

Can I join in???

I just found this thread today! Longtime (since 2007) lurker/reader on TPF, but it's only my third time posting.

I :love: the Disney Dooneys! My husband and I used to live in SoCal and had DL APs for many years, and have had WDW APs off and on for the last 15 years as well. I would seriously buy most of the Disney Dooneys if I didn't restrain myself, so up until now I've limited myself to the Holiday bags and the ones that feature animals (I'm a huge animal lover who has 4 dogs and a cat). At this point I only have one Holiday bag, but it's not for a lack of trying...my order last year was cancelled, as well as half of my order from 2017. Is anyone planning to purchase this year's holiday bag in the wee hours of tomorrow morning? It's pretty, but I like my Holiday bags to be a little more "in your face" than this year's design :lol:, so I plan to pass. STILL heartbroken over my Holiday tote getting cancelled last year, but thus far I've refused to pay Ebay prices.

Here's my "family photo." When I put all these out to take the shot, my poor husband said, "Wow, that's a lot of Disney purses." :shocked:

1604885626849.png

Can I join in???

I just found this thread today! Longtime (since 2007) lurker/reader on TPF, but it's only my third time posting.

I :love: the Disney Dooneys! My husband and I used to live in SoCal and had DL APs for many years, and have had WDW APs off and on for the last 15 years as well. I would seriously buy most of the Disney Dooneys if I didn't restrain myself, so up until now I've limited myself to the Holiday bags and the ones that feature animals (I'm a huge animal lover who has 4 dogs and a cat). At this point I only have one Holiday bag, but it's not for a lack of trying...my order last year was cancelled, as well as half of my order from 2017. Is anyone planning to purchase this year's holiday bag in the wee hours of tomorrow morning? It's pretty, but I like my Holiday bags to be a little more "in your face" than this year's design :lol:, so I plan to pass. STILL heartbroken over my Holiday tote getting cancelled last year, but thus far I've refused to pay Ebay prices.

Here's my "family photo." When I put all these out to take the shot, my poor husband said, "Wow, that's a lot of Disney purses." :shocked:

View attachment 4901201

That is a really sweet collection! I love your choices! There's 101 Dalmations. The Aristocats. And even a cheshire cat. What could be better? Love the turquoise and pink. :tup:

Reactions: noellesmommy
Ooh! I just found this thread. These are my 2018 and 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden bags. I love them both so much!!

I LOVE your F&G totes!!! F&G is actually my favorite festival at WDW. Each of the 3 years I've been I have wanted to buy one of the F&G bags...and each year I've talked myself out of it because I don't "need" another Disney Dooney. But after having our trip cancelled last year due to Covid, I'm thinking that the next trip may be the one to finally take the plunge on one! Thank you for sharing your beautiful bags with us. :love:

Reactions: Pincurls
I LOVE your F&G totes!!! F&G is actually my favorite festival at WDW. Each of the 3 years I've been I have wanted to buy one of the F&G bags...and each year I've talked myself out of it because I don't "need" another Disney Dooney. But after having our trip cancelled last year due to Covid, I'm thinking that the next trip may be the one to finally take the plunge on one! Thank you for sharing your beautiful bags with us. :love:
You totally should! These have been cheering me up lately when gloomy weather and travel restrictions had got me down. :smile:

Reactions: noellesmommy