Disgusting!!!!!!!! $%^#$%%

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :cursing:

I can't believe it!!!!! Today I took my "new" Ergo for start to use it and when I was taking all my things from my Carly I look inside the Ergo and the lining was full of orange stains!!!!!! I was looking everywhere there and the whole lining had a lot of something that look like loose powder but almost orange! Even inside the pockets!!! I bought this bag around 3 weeks ago and the auction said it was new. I just noticed that now. What I do? I don't feel comfortable now.

2. OH no!!!! :sad:

Did you open the bag up and look closely when you got it?? I would email the seller.. but they probably wont do anything (unfortunately). Have you left Feedback yet?

3. It sounds like maybe bronzing powder or foundation ? I would be very upset too. Maybe they can give you a partial refund or you can file a paypal dispute ?

4. You def. need to email the seller. They are probably going to give you a hard time about this since you have had it for a while now and especially if you have already left feedback.

I would say that you haven't really unpacked the package until today and just noticed the stains. You might want to try cleaning them with a gentle cleanser like woolite. I would also check the original listing to see if they disclosed this information about the stains in the bag. If they did, then you are probably S.O.L.!

5. OH no! I am so sorry this happened to you! I also think you should try to contact the seller, but who knows if they will do anything about it. What a bummer.

6. The bag have the tag but I am looking and it looks like somebody took the tag out and put it again for sell it? Very weird. I just opened a dispute in Paypal right now.

7. I seriously doubt the seller will do anything. Seriously, its been 3 weeks but it dosent hurt to try I guess.

8. I agree, at this point you have no way of proving that you didn't cause the damage after you received the bag.

9. I never used the bag. It's still have the tag attached. The seller wrote me back telling me that I can return the bag and she will refund the money. So now I need return the bag and wait a long time for have my money back! I bought it for $141.00. I can't understand how somebody list something as new and is super used. I sold my bleecker bag on eBay and it was looking absolutely new but I was honest and told in my auction that it was used once so for that I am upset now because I bought a "new" bag that is used and dirty. I washed the lining with a mild liquid soap and I am waiting for it get dry but tomorrow that bag is going back!

10. well, I am surprised that she is so willing to take it back after 3 weeks but I am happy for you that she is. Honestly, if I sold something and someone wanted to return it 3 weeks later I would say no way.

I'm glad it worked out for you!

11. I am sure she said return it because she know the bag was used. I really like the bag and I feel weird now that I know that powder was there because I don't know what powder was that one. I don't want return it but everytime I think in the powder I feel like uggrrrr...
    So girls last question... What I do?????? I keep it or return it? I can't find another like that on eBay.

12. I think so too. She probably has a guilty conscience. If it makes you feel uncomfortable then by all means, return it. If you think you will not use it because of the powder you don't want a wasted $141 sitting in your closet. If you feel like you really want this bag and may not be able to find it again at such a good price then maybe keep it?

It would probably would not bother me too much if it came out and I paid a low price for the bag. If not then I would complain.. but that is me.

13. Thanks Tara. Honestly I am thinking in what I will do. I can return it and have my money back and keep for buy a new bag but in the same time I think that if the powder come off after I washed it will be fine. Is not the powder what make me too upset is just see the auction where she said is new and is not true.

14. I understand.. she was wrong to do that.

15. Don't keep it... it's going to always bother you that it was a dishonest transaction... you'll find something else!!