Disgusted

Crisn11--you did the right thing..sounds like you got a dud and for the amount of $$ these things cost no way would I accept one w/ a HOLE in it!!! Geez!!!!

..LOVING the bag MRs.M is getting...this seems like it would be a great everday bag and the color is such that it will compliment andything while at the same time giving a POP to your outfit...love it!!!--Post mega pics when you get her!!!

Crisn11--you did the right thing..sounds like you got a dud and for the amount of $$ these things cost no way would I accept one w/ a HOLE in it!!! Geez!!!!

..LOVING the bag MRs.M is getting...this seems like it would be a great everday bag and the color is such that it will compliment andything while at the same time giving a POP to your outfit...love it!!!--Post mega pics when you get her!!!

I know I was soo bummed out and i think after getting 2 bags that had issues I lost it for the bag. HGas that ever happened to anyne with Chanel..I mean I know it happens with other things but with Chanel?

You just gotta make sure you get a fresh one next time! Hirshleifer's is very reliable like that. Some of the bags people have tried to sell me in person even have been really bad, and Hirshleifers has so far have gotten it right every time. (I am not even too anal about this stuff. But for such a high end bag you shouldn't be getting something less than pristine no matter what or where from anyway) As for spring bag, what did you use last spring? Or can one of your current Chanels carry over. I love the WOC adn say get it in a fun color if it's not going to set you back too much from saving for your ideal next Chanel, otherwise, do you need a new bag right now?? Get out that Chanel piggy bank! ;) They ain't getting cheaper as we all know too well. Otherwise, maybe try the high end consignment places in person??!! I happened to see a really nice flap randomly once and I wasn't in the market but would have been totally worth it. I cannot recommend ebay because for this kind of purchase I have yet to use but you never know................ Basically, if you will be happy with WOC I think great choice. And can be supplemented with a tote if need be... but otherwise wait for dream bag... just my two cents. Good luck!

I know I was soo bummed out and i think after getting 2 bags that had issues I lost it for the bag. HGas that ever happened to anyne with Chanel..I mean I know it happens with other things but with Chanel?

You just gotta make sure you get a fresh one next time! Hirshleifer's is very reliable like that. Some of the bags people have tried to sell me in person even have been really bad, and Hirshleifers has so far have gotten it right every time. (I am not even too anal about this stuff. But for such a high end bag you shouldn't be getting something less than pristine no matter what or where from anyway) As for spring bag, what did you use last spring? Or can one of your current Chanels carry over. I love the WOC adn say get it in a fun color if it's not going to set you back too much from saving for your ideal next Chanel, otherwise, do you need a new bag right now?? Get out that Chanel piggy bank! ;) They ain't getting cheaper as we all know too well. Otherwise, maybe try the high end consignment places in person??!! I happened to see a really nice flap randomly once and I wasn't in the market but would have been totally worth it. I cannot recommend ebay because for this kind of purchase I have yet to use but you never know................ Basically, if you will be happy with WOC I think great choice. And can be supplemented with a tote if need be... but otherwise wait for dream bag... just my two cents. Good luck!

Thank you!!;)

Don't rush, haste makes waste. The big increase are mainly on the jumbo, maxi and Reissues. I think there's no increase on WOCs. Also, the classic M/L, Cerf, PST and GST increase are still within $200 or so which won't make you cough blood even if you were to get it later on. But its a lot of money wasted to be stuck with a bag you don't love.

Its not off white, but it is light in color, and it seems like its going to be a great and easy to wear bag, its more of a taupe color hard to explain as it looks different in all diff kinds of lighting.
its got a silky lining, can't wait til it comes in!

Woah this is so pretty!! :smile: I love the color! Congrats! :biggrin:
Do you happen to have the style code with you? I wanna call up my local Chanel and ask if they have this in stock :smile:

Don't rush, haste makes waste. The big increase are mainly on the jumbo, maxi and Reissues. I think there's no increase on WOCs. Also, the classic M/L, Cerf, PST and GST increase are still within $200 or so which won't make you cough blood even if you were to get it later on. But its a lot of money wasted to be stuck with a bag you don't love.

Good point! Crisin- have you seen denim 31 tote??? Fabulous! That will be my next bag for sure:biggrin:

ts38.jpg

Its not off white, but it is light in color, and it seems like its going to be a great and easy to wear bag, its more of a taupe color hard to explain as it looks different in all diff kinds of lighting.
its got a silky lining, can't wait til it comes in!

Hi!
I love this bag!!! I'm 5'2 and weight 102 pounds. Do you think it will look way too big on me? Also does this bag come in black? Sorry for asking so many questions, just excited I have another chanel bag in my list.

hmmm.. I wonder if this bag will have a price increase?

Thanks in advance!

this is 10p bag, no?? don't think there will be an increase. at least this year! :P
Hi!
I love this bag!!! I'm 5'2 and weight 102 pounds. Do you think it will look way too big on me? Also does this bag come in black? Sorry for asking so many questions, just excited I have another chanel bag in my list.

hmmm.. I wonder if this bag will have a price increase?

Thanks in advance!

oooo that would be a nice choice. or i see you are now seeking out a white half moon woc. that is very pretty. could be a nice spring-summer solution. don't know about this denim 31... is that leather? or really denim? because there are other denim ones as well that i believe hirshleifer is at least carrying. let us know what you do!
How about w white cerf with silver hardware? Saks NYC has one in stock too. I love a white bag for summer.

I am possibly going to the chanel trunk show at saks on monday.. so we shall see. I think I might just wait and save...and get an all year bag..a color that can be fun for every season...or a chevron ha ha..there are just too many to chose from but I don't want to settle..plus in June some bags go on sale so maybe i can get something I was eyeing.. who knows..thanks ladies for all of your advice..I was really truly bummed before. thanks for letting me vent!:heart:

if you are eyeing something other than timeless classic then yes june may have something for you! and in the meantime save (and maybe borrow the green chevron from your mom :smile:

I am possibly going to the chanel trunk show at saks on monday.. so we shall see. I think I might just wait and save...and get an all year bag..a color that can be fun for every season...or a chevron ha ha..there are just too many to chose from but I don't want to settle..plus in June some bags go on sale so maybe i can get something I was eyeing.. who knows..thanks ladies for all of your advice..I was really truly bummed before. thanks for letting me vent!:heart: