Disgusted by this practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame that we can't all be glad for each other. I love reading and sharing the joy of new bags and hearing about different stores and seeing all the photos and hearing the story of the purchase. It'll be sad, but understandable now, if people feel they have to be guarded about where they have bought bags or what they own/have bought and if they are reluctant to share or post photos. What a shame.

this makes me so sad! i love being able to read about everyone's experiences (and share mine, when i have them)....i hate the thought that we'd all have to censor our stories to protect against such ridiculous behavior. i mean, i dream of owning a kelly, but to obtain it at the cost of hurting someone else? talk about not worth it.....

That is pretty amazing. My only consolation is, someone who would stoop to that level must have been very unhappy and insecure, they certainly could never have felt any better by doing that.
And what goes around comes around, tnere is no escaping one's karma.

Oh For God's Sake...........who ARE these people!?!?!?! JESUS!!!!!

Message to whoever these people are from S'Mom.........if you're having such a hard time finding a bag, then bite the bullet and buy from a re-seller and pay the dang premium! Hate to think you have no class AND you're cheap!!!!!

LOL........I've always wanted to say that to someone! Thanks Vlad for giving me the opportunity!!!!!

i don't usually frequent this section, but this thread caught my eye. this is unbelievable... i've never even imagined anyone would do this. we're here to support each other, learn about bags together... why the jealousy? i just don't understand it!

Status
Not open for further replies.