Disgraceful quality in Saint Laurent bags!!!!!

I just got one...this makes me nervous! They didn't offer a replacement for you?

No, said they wouldn't even send out for repair since I bought from boutique in Vegas. If I had bought from my local boutique they would have repainted glaze but since I didn't nothing at all except "buy from us next time." Which I will only buy ysl on sale at Saks from now on.

• Wow
Reactions: jade
No, said they wouldn't even send out for repair since I bought from boutique in Vegas. If I had bought from my local boutique they would have repainted glaze but since I didn't nothing at all except "buy from us next time." Which I will only buy ysl on sale at Saks from now on.

That is horrible! And so incredibly rude!

I am so sad, I haven't even worn this bag 5 times and I have no idea what to do! I guess this is a pretty common issue with ysl. Is there anything that ysl can do about it?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 5,303
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 5,321
Reactions: hyan
This is what happened to my bag after only 2 months. I'll fix it my self with Edge Kote if it gets worse since they don't have it in this color anymore.
f9fc76db71b5049f69be679a2059cfdc.jpg

Hi may I know what bag is this? Can u send photo of the top view with the SL signature closed up?

Wow...I've been leaning towards a WOC and a boy from Chanel. So incredibly happy I found this thread. I will never buy anything from YSL. Thank you so much ladies. You just saved me from aggravation and throwing thousands of dollars out the window.

Yep. I'm also done with YSL. I got a Fendi 2Jours after I got my refund for the damaged Sac de Jour bag. Fendi's quality never ceases to amaze me.
This is what happened to my Sac De Jour bag after only 6 weeks. And when I returned the bag, it was inspected further and they found more damages at the bottom front of the bag.
View attachment 3271298
I havent been gone to Fendi since the day I should have bought a Fendi 2jours at the Fendi Boutique in Manila. Workmanship is not so great just like prada. I dont like the way they put the glazing on the leather. It was so awful! Photo taken inside Fendi Boutique. I just bought Chanel GST instead.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 5,111
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 5,131
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 5,195